Page 124 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I was totally wrong on Perine.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I was totally wrong on Perine.
    Nah. 10 points when he was projected for 11. I'll take it. Not quite the explosion I was hoping for, but his best FF week by far.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Ninja, I changed my mind. I would go with Watson.
    Lol... yep. Needless to say I ignored your advice. Over 90 FF points in 3 weeks. **** yeah!

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

I'm in 5 leagues. 3 paid leagues.

I didn't realize it until after all of my drafts, but I have Aaron Rodgers as my QB in 4 of my 5 leagues. The other league is a keeper league that I keep missing the drafts for.

I've got some work to do.

I'm getting killed in my Yahoo league. I'm 5-1 but in the last several weeks I've had OBJ, Sanders and a few other key starters get injured...

oh and my QB's are TS and Jamis Winston, neither of which inspire much trust in me... I'm winning right now, but I've gotta get my crap together.

The trade of Gordon/Craptree for Fournette did work out well for me. Sadly, doesn't look like Roger Lewis is much of a go to guy in NY. I may give him another week or so before I start searching for another replacement.

What's worse than drafting a Raider? Having him on your bench when he has over 200 yards and a couple of receiving TD's

8. The Following User High Fived BrockLobster For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Isaiah Crowell vs Ten or Marlon Mack vs Jax?

My gut says Mack, especially with Turbin now out for the season. Jax is overall the better defense, but has been very soft against the run this season. But all the projections say Crowell, despite being on a shit team and producing basically shit this season.

What do you guys think?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Isaiah Crowell vs Ten or Marlon Mack vs Jax?

My gut says Mack, especially with Turbin now out for the season. Jax is overall the better defense, but has been very soft against the run this season. But all the projections say Crowell, despite being on a shit team and producing basically shit this season.

What do you guys think?
    Who are all the running backs you have? I lean Crowell because he just gets more touches. Mack had two last week and hasn't had more than 11 in any game, and that was week one.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Who are all the running backs you have? I lean Crowell because he just gets more touches. Mack had two last week and hasn't had more than 11 in any game, and that was week one.
    Elliott, Crowell, Mack, (Alfred Morris, just to handcuff in case Zeke gets tossed), Perine, and Theo Riddick (who I haven't used once yet)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Elliott, Crowell, Mack, (Alfred Morris, just to handcuff in case Zeke gets tossed), Perine, and Theo Riddick (who I haven't used once yet)
    Have you ruled out Perine, or do you have three RB slots?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Have you ruled out Perine, or do you have three RB slots?
    I wouldn't say I've ruled him out. I just don't like the matchup against a good philly run defense and the fact that Chris Thompson now seems to be the anointed one. I feel like Mack will likely get more carries and/or be more productive than Perine. But I'm open to hearing arguments.

Don't have 3 RB slots, but could play 3 (1 as flex). Currently I have Devin Funchess in the flex spot.

*Edit, someone just waived Duke Johnson Jr. this morning, so I could swap him out for Crowell, if I chose.
    Last edited by wayninja; 10-20-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I wouldn't say I've ruled him out. I just don't like the matchup against a good philly run defense and the fact that Chris Thompson now seems to be the anointed one. I feel like Mack will likely get more carries and/or be more productive than Perine. But I'm open to hearing arguments.

Don't have 3 RB slots, but could play 3 (1 as flex). Currently I have Devin Funchess in the flex spot.
    Fair enough. I just wouldn't even consider Mack until Pagano gives him some more touches.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I agree. Pagano keeps intimating that he's going to get Mack more involved.. and he SHOULD, as Mack is clearly the most explosive back on the team.

Still, despite Crowell getting more reps, the whole team is just pathetically awful and at some point I need to likely cut bait.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Get Leonard Fournette out of your lineups...he inactive.

Flex guy: CJ Anderson or Booker?
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information