Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I am down to 3 leagues, and the only one i think i will do next year is Dogs Dynasty League just because i love the fleaflicker platform
    I love that league too!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    I love that league too!
    I love the dynasty aspect

3. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    after you picked up teams in both my keeper leagues? aw hell nah!

I'll eat a snickers and report in on draft day...

I did ok in the dynasty league, not bad for taking an empty roster if I say so myself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'll eat a snickers and report in on draft day...

I did ok in the dynasty league, not bad for taking an empty roster if I say so myself!
    Until you got bit by a Shark

7. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

What are everyone’s must haves this year? I plan on targeting Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, Josh Jacobs, Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, OJ Howard, Hunter Henry

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I'm handcuffin' Riddick to Lindsay first chance I get!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I'm handcuffin' Riddick to Lindsay first chance I get!!!!
    That seems dumb.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don’t really target anyone. Last year, I targeted Mahomes and got him in three separate leagues. It was the first time I’d done that in a long time, probably since targeting Demaryius Thomas in those early Manning seasons.

I’ll just let the draft come to me.

I’ve got a real deep league with Dog, so looking at rookies: Sounds like they love DK Metcalf in Seattle, would be a good rookie target, I think. Josh Jacobs in Oakland. NKeal Harry in New England looks like he’ll be popular, but I don’t trust the consistency of any New England player much.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i didn't really want another league, but i can't resist playing with my co-workers. . . too many shit-talking opportunities at stake. . . 10 buck, 12 team PPR. . .

QB - rus wilson
    RB - alvin kamara
    RB - philip lindsay
    WR - adam thielen
    WR - amari cooper
    TE - mark andrews
    FLEX - kenny golladay
    DST - denver MFing broncos
    K - ??

QB - derek carr
    RB - tevin coleman
    RB - matt breida
    RB - jordan howard
    RB - kalen ballage
    WR - mike williams
    WR - james washington
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Not a question - but am prepping for a 10-team PPR cash league and in every mock I’ve done I’ve been able to draft Emmanuel Sanders the round before my kicker. I just can’t resist his name that late.

Hard to believe consensus is he’s done / there’s 160-170+ guys better to pick...

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i didn't really want another league, but i can't resist playing with my co-workers. . . too many shit-talking opportunities at stake. . . 10 buck, 12 team PPR. . .

QB - rus wilson
    RB - alvin kamara
    RB - philip lindsay
    WR - adam thielen
    WR - amari cooper
    TE - mark andrews
    FLEX - kenny golladay
    DST - denver MFing broncos
    K - ??

QB - derek carr
    RB - tevin coleman
    RB - matt breida
    RB - jordan howard
    RB - kalen ballage
    WR - mike williams
    WR - james washington
    Looks like you took Coleman pretty high, and then Breida? What are you seeing? That situation looks like a committee cluster **** to me. Maybe I’m missing something, but are you expecting one to win the job outright?

On the other hand I love Mike Williams late.

I probably wouldn’t have even bothered rostering Carr - particularly with Wilson as your starter.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don’t really target anyone. Last year, I targeted Mahomes and got him in three separate leagues. It was the first time I’d done that in a long time, probably since targeting Demaryius Thomas in those early Manning seasons.

I’ll just let the draft come to me.

I’ve got a real deep league with Dog, so looking at rookies: Sounds like they love DK Metcalf in Seattle, would be a good rookie target, I think. Josh Jacobs in Oakland. NKeal Harry in New England looks like he’ll be popular, but I don’t trust the consistency of any New England player much.
    Targeting Mahomes last season was shrewd. Hard to value him this season in drafts. If you take a QB that early it’s very difficult to fill out your roster.

That said I’m liking Aaron Rodgers this year as in some cases he’s falling to the 5th behind Watson and Mayfield.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Looks like you took Coleman pretty high, and then Breida? What are you seeing? That situation looks like a committee cluster **** to me. Maybe I’m missing something, but are you expecting one to win the job outright?

On the other hand I love Mike Williams late.

I probably wouldn’t have even bothered rostering Carr - particularly with Wilson as your starter.
    He handcuffed. Coleman will start and he’s a flex type option, but if he gets hurt, Breida will end up getting the bulk of the carries. It’s a safe possibility since he already had Kamara and Lindsey.

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Orange colored glasses and all, but I’m finding Lindsey going pretty late. Right around Chris Carson.

He’s basically gettable in any non-Broncofan league in the 4th - and there’s a 50% chance he’s there in the 5th.

The Broncos run game looked dismal in preseason. Still I’m struggling to resist him. Thoughts?

Man...maybe I get back into it this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

21. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information