Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Melvin Gordon @ Tennessee or Devin Singletary at home vs Miami?.
    Oof. I guess if you think Gordon is going to find a way into the end zone, you play him, because Singletary has split carries with Gore. That’s a tough one, and it’s all predicated on Gordon getting in the end zone.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Oof. I guess if you think Gordon is going to find a way into the end zone, you play him, because Singletary has split carries with Gore. That’s a tough one, and it’s all predicated on Gordon getting in the end zone.
    I’m starting Gordon Mo. think he will get more touches. Might not do as much with them but going with Gordon.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

3. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’m starting Gordon Mo. think he will get more touches. Might not do as much with them but going with Gordon.
    I think that’s what I would have done too.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I think that’s what I would have done too.
    Not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I played fantasy this year for the first time in like 7 years and I remember why I quit. My team has been a ****ing MASH unit this year. Mahomes, Kamara, Gurley (who is now having a good game since I traded him), Hilton, Theilen, Hunter Henry all have been injured this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Little advice needed...
    I have Patrick Mahomes and Drew Brees as my QBs in my fantasy league.
    You can only carry 2 on your team.
    Who do I ditch?
    I'm thinking Mahomes...

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    Little advice needed...
    I have Patrick Mahomes and Drew Brees as my QBs in my fantasy league.
    You can only carry 2 on your team.
    Who do I ditch?
    I'm thinking Mahomes...
    I'd quit that league. What a stupid rule. Having said that, I'd drop Brees and try to tread water until Mahomes comes back. He's only supposed to miss a couple of weeks, and you're going to want him when he comes back.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Your other option is to try to trade one of them. Flip Brees to someone for their backup and play that guy until Mahomes returns.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Lev Bell vs Giants or Dev Singletary at Cleveland?
    So.... Lev or Dev?
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Mo!? I need your infinite wisdom.
    Bill Williamson:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mo!? I need your infinite wisdom.
    Sorry, was doing other shit this morning ... off week and all. I would have told you Singletary, but neither has done much yet.

Sorry, was doing other shit this morning ... off week and all. I would have told you Singletary, but neither has done much yet.
    No they haven’t. I played Bell at the last minute. See what happens I guess!
    Bill Williamson:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

BUF Devin Singletary (vs. Ravens) or ARI Kenyan Drake (Cards at home vs. Steelers)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    BUF Devin Singletary (vs. Ravens) or ARI Kenyan Drake (Cards at home vs. Steelers)
    Singletary. Not that I trust that Gore won’t ninja a TD from him, because I don’t, but I don’t trust snap counts on Drake after one game. What if they go back to David Johnson? I know that doesn’t look likely, he’s either hurt or Kingsbury just doesn’t trust him, I’m not sure, but I say Singletary is the better bet.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Singletary. Not that I trust that Gore won’t ninja a TD from him, because I don’t, but I don’t trust snap counts on Drake after one game. What if they go back to David Johnson? I know that doesn’t look likely, he’s either hurt or Kingsbury just doesn’t trust him, I’m not sure, but I say Singletary is the better bet.
    Drake has outsnapped DJ in 3 straight games. He's the clear cut #1 in AZ. If it were me, I'd play Drake.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information