Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Dogfish, are we doing the Fleaflicker this year? I would like to make my first draft lol
    Says Tuesday if you’re in the same league as me.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Yeah my name is Mack & Donald Brought The Farm EIEIO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Yeah my name is Mack & Donald Brought The Farm EIEIO.
    Yep. Looks like Dog needs an owner, though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yep. Looks like Dog needs an owner, though.
    Just what we need. A stray dog running a Fantasy league.

Oh wait I get it.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I’m in the fantasy semifinals. Have a question. I have Dalvin Cook vs Miami and Aaron Jones vs Chicago. I also have Denver D vs Cleveland and Chicago D vs GB. What should I do.

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    I’m in the fantasy semifinals. Have a question. I have Dalvin Cook vs Miami and Aaron Jones vs Chicago. I also have Denver D vs Cleveland and Chicago D vs GB. What should I do.
    Cook. Vikes fired their OC because Zimmer wanted to run the ball more. I think they will run more this week.

Denver. I think. Both teams have good pass rush but I think Mayfield may be more prone to mistakes under pressure than Rogers.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Not a question, but I can't believe what I just saw. I made to the finals in my money league. I was 10 points up when the game started and my opponent had Brees going. Brees somehow managed to score less than 10 points.

$700 on the line. So I be happy right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

10. The Following 7 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Not a question, but I can't believe what I just saw. I made to the finals in my money league. I was 10 points up when the game started and my opponent had Brees going. Brees somehow managed to score less than 10 points.

$700 on the line. So I be happy right now.
    Very similar for me. 1 league I was all in and my opponent had cmac and cam! I won't by 1.8 pts.
    Other league I was up by 30 and he had brees and kamara I had a kicker....I won by 4.

1200 first place both leagues. 500 at minimum each for 2nd. I love FF!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Gratz boys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It's nice to win.

I might be done with FF for good after this year. It just seems like a pointless chore. I tried to care, I really did. The drafts are pretty cool. I hate people who post things like this, but here I am posting it all the same. What could I do to enjoy it more? I like football people! Perhaps this is just the way of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

16. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's nice to win.

I might be done with FF for good after this year. It just seems like a pointless chore. I tried to care, I really did. The drafts are pretty cool. I hate people who post things like this, but here I am posting it all the same. What could I do to enjoy it more? I like football people! Perhaps this is just the way of things.
    I used to do thirty leagues a year. I ended up how you are right now.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I used to do thirty leagues a year. I ended up how you are right now.
    I am down to 3 leagues, and the only one i think i will do next year is Dogs Dynasty League just because i love the fleaflicker platform

19. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I am down to 3 leagues, and the only one i think i will do next year is Dogs Dynasty League just because i love the fleaflicker platform
    I owe you an apology. I apologize.

I used to really enjoy it, but over time it just became a bit of a chore. Drafting is fun. Playing the waiver wire is fun. But good god the updating and all of it. Maybe I'm just lazy.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's nice to win.

after you picked up teams in both my keeper leagues? aw hell nah!

23. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I didn't do fantasy football this year. I might get back into it next year, we shall see!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information