Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

1.warner
    2. who the hell is kevin walter? I say stalworth, edwards is hurt, and so is jamal lewis, so that leaves k2 and stalworth, in what should be a shootout. UNless Kevin walter has a great matchup. Who is he again?
    3.tough call here. On one hand smith should start and get majority as rudi is too new, but ricky is more talented and has better oline.- id say kevin smith strictly because he will see more carries and with the good wr the lions have maybe more goaline opportunities.

so

warner
    stallworth
    smith

but i could be wrong- sorry not much help.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

That brings me up with a question-

Who should i start?

1.Wes Welker against the chefs- (Wes was hurt, and brady has acracked bone in his foot so that could hinder them some, but they are playing the chefs.)

or

2. Jericho "touch my " crotchery against the crappy dolphins.

Right now i have Wes starting, but Jericho could have a big day against the fins.

What do ya think?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    That brings me up with a question-

Who should i start?

1.Wes Welker against the chefs- (Wes was hurt, and brady has acracked bone in his foot so that could hinder them some, but they are playing the chefs.)

or

2. Jericho "touch my " crotchery against the crappy dolphins.

Right now i have Wes starting, but Jericho could have a big day against the fins.

What do ya think?
    That's a tough one. It's probably pretty much sixes, but I think I would go with Welker. The Chefs are young and will probably get picked apart by Brady and company.
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

5. The Following User High Fived honz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by studbucket View Post
    Alright, I was wondering if I could have some input on who I should start at 3 different positions. Bolded is the guy I am leaning toward.

QB
    Kurt Warner (@SF)
    Jay Cutler (@OAK)

WR3
    Donte Stallworth (DAL)
    Kevin Walter (@PIT)

Flex
    Ricky Williams (NYJ)
    Kevin Smith (@ATL)

Who would you choose?

i think you've got it right as is. . .

U29, keep a close eye on the injury report-- if welker's completely ealthy i'd start him, but if he's not don't hesitate to go with jericho. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Alright, I was wondering if I could have some input on who I should start at 3 different positions. Bolded is the guy I am leaning toward.

QB
    Kurt Warner (@SF)
    Jay Cutler (@OAK)

WR3
    Donte Stallworth (DAL)
    Kevin Walter (@PIT)

Flex
    Ricky Williams (NYJ)
    Kevin Smith (@ATL)

Who would you choose?
    I'd take a hard look at that WR battle...

Look at YPC...and Stallworth's is higher than Walter's...though its not a large sample size with Walter.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

What's the dealio with Ronnie Brown? I've got AP and Larry Johnson. I picked up Brown late, late in the draft. Dumb move? Someone told me he's still nicked up and he's in Parcell's doghouse.

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I'd take a hard look at that WR battle...

Look at YPC...and Stallworth's is higher than Walter's...though its not a large sample size with Walter.
    I was just slightly worried about Stallworth's hamstring. I'll see what I hear out of Cleveland in the days leading up to the game.
    "You do not mess with Pat Bowlen, and you definitely do not ignore him''

Link to quote

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Slick7 View Post
    What's the dealio with Ronnie Brown? I've got AP and Larry Johnson. I picked up Brown late, late in the draft. Dumb move? Someone told me he's still nicked up and he's in Parcell's doghouse.
    definitely hang onto him, he could end up being a real steal. . . i haven't heard anything about him being nicked up unless they mean that he isn't 100% healed yet from last year's ACL-- if that's the case, it's true. . . but he looked pretty good in the preseason game that i saw, and i think he'll become more and more of a factor as the year wears on. . . especially if ricky gets dinged-- he's over 30, and hasn't been that durable his last few outings. . . grabbing ronnie in the late rounds is a smart move, not a dumb one!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

13. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    definitely hang onto him, he could end up being a real steal. . . i haven't heard anything about him being nicked up unless they mean that he isn't 100% healed yet from last year's ACL-- if that's the case, it's true. . . but he looked pretty good in the preseason game that i saw, and i think he'll become more and more of a factor as the year wears on. . . especially if ricky gets dinged-- he's over 30, and hasn't been that durable his last few outings. . . grabbing ronnie in the late rounds is a smart move, not a dumb one!
    Basically what he said...but he also broke/sprain/hurt his thumb...and Ricky Williams was named the starter. Brown is so talented, we'll just see if people were right to be scared of drafting him, you may have gotten a deal, you may have gotten burned; who knows?

Link to quote

15. The Following User High Fived studbucket For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I actually picked up Ricky in Boss' league...if he does start...he's been a workhorse in his career, I could see 1100 yards, 5 or 6 TDs...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

One last question guys. (usually i do not do a lot of these...)

But I made a little extra wager in my FF game this week. GOing against my friend i bet him 20 i would beat him.

So now it comes down to one last miniscule thing.

Josh Brown stl kicker going against philly (i am also starting philly's d)

or

Matt Prater den kicker going against the raiders.

I have brown starting, but last time we played the faid we kicked a ton of field goals-

Any input on should i stay (brown) or should i go (prater)

thanks guys.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

I would go with Prater. I think with Oakland having a decent defense and with Walker out, we would be more likely to kick field goals.

STL might be horrible in this game (I'm thinking they will be) and PHI has a good defense.

Link to quote

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I actually picked up Ricky in Boss' league...if he does start...he's been a workhorse in his career, I could see 1100 yards, 5 or 6 TDs...
    Yeah, after my 3 keepers, he was my 2nd draft choice, making him my RB3, I hope he does well.

Link to quote

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

I would go with Prater. I think with Oakland having a decent defense and with Walker out, we would be more likely to kick field goals.

STL might be horrible in this game (I'm thinking they will be) and PHI has a good defense.
    Did you just call BMarsh 'Walker'? As in Javon Walker? BLASPHEMER!
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived honz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    Did you just call BMarsh 'Walker'? As in Javon Walker? BLASPHEMER!
    Ouch....

I have no good excuse for this...too much homework? brain fried?

Accept them if you will.

Link to quote

23. The Following User High Fived studbucket For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information