Page 22 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Tony Gonzalez's bye week is next week and i don't have a TE on the bench. Todd Heap is available so i'ma try and pick him up. Who should i part with -- Joseph Addai or Knowshon Moreno?
    You don't have any better options? I guess I'd probably drop Addai because Moreno has more upside. Looks like Addai is stuck in a timeshare with Donald Brown. I wouldnt really want to drop either though.

2. The Following User High Fived honz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    You don't have any better options? I guess I'd probably drop Addai because Moreno has more upside. Looks like Addai is stuck in a timeshare with Donald Brown. I wouldnt really want to drop either though.
    I'm pretty dead set on keeping everyone else. RB is my deepest position in that league with Ryan Grant and DeAngelo Williams as my starters. I've been leaning more toward Addai i just can't make up my mind and pull the trigger.

nah man you drop knowshon. Doubtful any one will pick him up. He is on injury list and our offense hasnt looked to stellar lately. Plus the raiders D has looked ok so far. We have a tougher schedule ahead and know is still splittin reps with buck.

Unless they are avid broncos fans like us, most think bucky is the lead bull.

Addai has been running hard and has some good numbers. Plus he plays in a high powered offense. What did don brown get?- 1 td on a pass play???not sure

I would drop knowshon and bet that he will be there next FA to pick him up again.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

5. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I dropped Addai.

On the fleaflicker forum, what does it mean when some live stats are pink and blue?
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    I dropped Addai.
    Addai has found the endzone more then Grant so far. Packers are pissing me off with 5 wide at the 5 yard line and then giving it to the FB, come on McCarthy, we need fantasy points!
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoAV06 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah i have Grant in 2 of my leagues. He just needs to run it in from beyond the 5 when he gets his chances i guess. It wasn't easy cutting Addai but i was in a tight spot and went with my gut. Hopefully it will pay off in the long run. I did start Moreno today and won my game in that league, that's a start.

rothlesburger at cle OR rodgers at det

Cle always gets smoked by pits. Like 43-3. But how many of those will be rushing or DST. And if they build a lead how long will they keep big ben in.

Det- sucks and The pack are out for revenge after losing to the vikes. Rodgers has been so so and will probably look to turn it on. Plus, Det actually can score so the pack wont be running the clock out in the 3rd like pits will.

I would probably go with rodgers. But i hope he sucks because i am going against him and jennings in one of my leagues.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by scottieboy561 View Post
    rothlesburger at cle OR rodgers at det
    Rodgers... Detroit is still Detroit until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    On the fleaflicker forum, what does it mean when some live stats are pink and blue?
    I think it has to do with who has the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I think it has to do with who has the ball.
    I had to do deductive reasoning last week, and came to this same conclusion. Thank you for answering me.
    This space available for lease.

16. The Following User High Fived gnomeflinger For This Post:

Default Trade advice porfavor

I get:
    brady
    knowshon
    lance moore

I give:
    palmer
    westbrook
    braylon Edwards

Current roster
    palmer/hasselbeck
    AD,Westbrook,wells,mike bell
    chad ocho,housh,breaston,braylon,lee evans

All tds worth 6 pts, 1 pt 50 yards pass, 1 pt 10 yards rush/rec

Is this fair, should i stay with my current team. I am hurting from my qb play.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

I'd probably do it. Brady would be a huge upgrade. Braylon and Moore are a wash to me...Moore was a stud last year and is highly underrated right now because he has been injured. He is the Saints #2 WR hands down. You would be left a little thin at RB but frankly I don't trust Westbrook to stay healthy anyways...I never draft him because of that. Knowshon should be a serviceable starter the rest of the way and is bound to find the endzone a bit more in the future.

19. The Following User High Fived honz For This Post:

thanks.

I think i deal with the RB portion. I have a feeling wells will be coming on soon. Supposedly, the rumor is they are going to get him 15 carries a game now. Dont know if its true or not, but he has the easiest playoff schedule so if thats when he comes to life ok. And Mike bell seems to be the goaline guy in NO. I hope.

Ima go for it and see what happens. My guess is it will not go through.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information