Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Start 3--

Adrian Peterson @ New Orleans
    Michael Turner @ Green Bay
    Matt Forte @ Detroit
    Steve Slaton v. Indy
    Edgerrin James @ Buffalo

I'm leaning toward Peterson, Forte and Slaton... Though, I don't know if I want to leave Turner on the bench. What would you guys do?

there's no question you have to play AD and forte. . . slaton has a great matchup against indy, but do you really feel comfortable benching turner after some of the games he's put up this year? i sure wouldn't. . . GB is statistically middle of the pack against RBs, so it's not like he's facing the 2000 ravens or anything. . . i wouldn't blame you if you want to take advantage of slaton's matchup against a weak indy D, but personally there's no way i'd bench turner in favor of an undersized rookie with one career hundred-yard game (he averaged 3.3 YPC his other two games) and one touchdown-- not when turner's averaging 5.5 and already has 5 TDs. . .

that doesn't mean that it can't work out, but IMO it takes big balls to make that move-- good luck to you if you decide to do it!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Earnest Graham
    Matt Forte
    Joe Addai

Need to start two. I am leaning toward Addai and Forte, but Graham is playing the worst D in the league

What would you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

buff i like dogs analysis, but i would go with slaton. Maybe i just have big balls, but turner is facing a tough defense in which he hasnt fared as well. Plus the pack is going to stack the box and try to make ryan beat them..... But thats just me.

slim- go with graham and forte- addai should do well, but i am still not entirely comfortable with him and the indy offense yet....Also keep i mind that houston has won or kept the games pretty close against the colts.

<---- my wife wanted those on there
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

some guy just dropped matt hasselback in my league. I have derek anderson who is sucking balls- and matt schaub who is boom or bust. I am thinking about picking up hasselback, but i dont know which player to drop.

anderson- great wr-tough schedule, very tough schedule,

schaub-good wrs not great, cake schedule, no real rb to take goaline touches.

Who should i drop? or should i just leave hasselback alone?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Drop Anderson... Pick up Hasselbach. He's finally getting his WR's healthy. Anderson and the Browns look like they're gonna struggle this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see Croyle at some point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Sage Rosenfeld is playing for the Texans, not too sure why, but check on that before you make any moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Sage Rosenfeld is playing for the Texans, not too sure why, but check on that before you make any moves.
    Schaub was real sick last night and went to the hospital.
    "You do not mess with Pat Bowlen, and you definitely do not ignore him''

Link to quote

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Need some help here. Please don't think less of me..... Traded Willie Parker for Darren McFadden. Then I picked up Michael Bush for insurance. Here is my dilemma... Chris Johnson is out, I only have McFadden and Bush. Do I go with McFadden even with turf toe? Or do I fo with Bush who has been productive in Fargas's absence? I know Fargas is back. I don't have many options..... Any thoughts?

I think you have to go with McFadden, he's supposed to play. He has the potential for big plays against the Saints defense. I think he's a better start than bush. It's a tough call, but I'd go with McFadden.

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Need some help here. Please don't think less of me..... Traded Willie Parker for Darren McFadden. Then I picked up Michael Bush for insurance. Here is my dilemma... Chris Johnson is out, I only have McFadden and Bush. Do I go with McFadden even with turf toe? Or do I fo with Bush who has been productive in Fargas's absence? I know Fargas is back. I don't have many options..... Any thoughts?
    Gotta go with McFadden with Fargas coming back IMO. Bush will be the 3rd option now.
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

Here's my dilema...

Steve Slaton (MIA) or Felix jones (ARI). I'm leaning toward starting Jones because I don't like the match-up that Slaton has.

Thoughts??

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I am sitting Slaton because I heard Ahman Green may steal some carries from him this week... But I think he's a better option than Felix Jones personally...

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

If anyone is around in the next 10 minutes...

Who do I sit...

Frank Gore
    Reggie Bush
    Matt Forte

... I think I have to start Forte, so I'm leaning toward benching Gore against Philly, but am hesitant.

i hate to say it, but gore.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Jstew is available in my league, do i take him?

My runningbacks are

gore
    lewis
    lendale
    ryan grant

We start 2 each week. I love jon stew. I was thinking about dropping grant for stewart. ( i picked up grant last week when someone dropped him, but i personally dont like grant.)
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information