Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Fuller or Boyd?
    Boyd without question
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

This is for all the money!

Since my boy Dalvin cook is hurt I need to replace him with one of these 2 players. It is a 1pt ppr league as well.

Deandre Washington vs Chargers (Jacobs is out so he is starting)
    John Ross III vs Dolphins (this matchups is soooo juicy. I really feel a 2td or 3td game from him with huge huge numbers on like 3 catches all bombs.)

I am currently starting Eckler and Melvin Gordon. So if I start washington I will be starting 3 rbs in the same game. That is a bit odd. But it is the championship. I would bring home around $1200
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What about Cook’s replacement. He get swiped up a couple weeks ago? Mattison, I think is his name.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    What about Cook’s replacement. He get swiped up a couple weeks ago? Mattison, I think is his name.
    Mattison and Boone are gone. I could get ameer abdullah but Washington is a starter without a split and Ross is too.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Mattison and Boone are gone. I could get ameer abdullah but Washington is a starter without a split and Ross is too.
    I don’t think you want to be relying on Abdullah.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don’t think you want to be relying on Abdullah.
    Nope, which brings us full circle.

Deandre Washington RB vs chargers
    John Ross WR vs Miami
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Nope, which brings us full circle.

Deandre Washington RB vs chargers
    John Ross WR vs Miami
    I’d go with Washington buddy. If he is the man, he’s gonna see a lot of touch’s. Ross has basically been invisible.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Washington. . . the matchup vs Miami is tempting, but Ross is gonna be rusty. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

11. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Anyone drafting Jeudy? I got him and Fant in my league. Also have Ruggs. Be interesting to see who is used more this season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Lively conversations happening up in here

I took sutton qnd Lindsey fell to me in the 9th. Lol everyone thinks melvin Gordon is going to vulture everything
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Anyone drafting Jeudy? I got him and Fant in my league. Also have Ruggs. Be interesting to see who is used more this season.
    I don’t see why you wouldn’t. He should be targeted either second most or third most on the team. Looks like he’s going about 101 in NFBC, so 10th round. I might reach for him a little because he’s a popular name. All my leagues are with Broncos fans so he should go quite early there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

D.J. Chark is out tonight. Don’t play him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Man. I gotta say. It's getting harder and harder to cultivate the GAF with each new week this year.

/whinybitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Man. I gotta say. It's getting harder and harder to cultivate the GAF with each new week this year.

/whinybitch
    Ok.

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information