Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, just had a weird vibe. That Ryan was angry and Tannehill due a mellowing.
    Statistically, San Francisco's defense isn't something I'm going up against pre-Week 14. But then they went into that shootout with New Orleans, and I'm double-thinking that. I'm playing Tannehill if I have that choice, though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I’d go with Tannehill at home vs Ryan playing SF in SF.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

AJ Brown at home vs Houston or DeVante Parker at the Giants?
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Parker been cleared?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Parker been cleared?
    Yes. Yesterday.
    Bill Williamson:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Yes. Yesterday.
    That’s a tough one. I lean toward Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That’s a tough one. I lean toward Parker.
    That’s who I have in right now.
    I also have to decide between M. Gordon at home vs Minn or P. Lyndsay at KC.
    I have Phillip in right now.
    Bill Williamson:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That’s who I have in right now.
    I also have to decide between M. Gordon at home vs Minn or P. Lyndsay at KC.
    I have Phillip in right now.
    I don’t trust Denver’s use of Phillip. Then again, San Diego’s running back usage has been all over the place too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

1/2 ppr with bonuses for long tds and 100 yard performances.... flex position. Do i start michael gallup vs rams, Devin Singletary vs steelers or David Montgomery vs packers. Tough decision for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

AJ Brown at home vs Houston or DeVante Parker at the Giants?
    I feel like the texans titans game is going to be a barnburner. I am starting AJ i feel like he could blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    1/2 ppr with bonuses for long tds and 100 yard performances.... flex position. Do i start michael gallup vs rams, Devin Singletary vs steelers or David Montgomery vs packers. Tough decision for me.
    I think Devon or gallop...leaning gallup
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

1pt or. I need to flex:

Melvin Gordon vs Vikings
    DeAndre Washington vs terrible hags run d...no clue if Jacob's will start ahead of Washington
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    1pt or. I need to flex:

Melvin Gordon vs Vikings
    DeAndre Washington vs terrible hags run d...no clue if Jacob's will start ahead of Washington
    I should add, I'm already starting austin eckler .
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That’s a tough spot. I wouldn’t want to start both Chargers but I don’t really want to start Washington. Looks like Jacobs is going to at least try to go.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Fuller or Boyd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information