Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

So I start Deshaun finger sniffer Watson against our boys or Jameis ‘Eat the W’ Winston vs Indy or Kirk ‘you like that?!’ Cousins vs the Lions. The QB most likely to hit 300 yards is the best bet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    So I start Deshaun finger sniffer Watson against our boys or Jameis ‘Eat the W’ Winston vs Indy or Kirk ‘you like that?!’ Cousins vs the Lions. The QB most likely to hit 300 yards is the best bet for me.
    Watson or cousins.

I say Watson! He is going to get you run and pass. IMO with how our defense has perfomed Watson should tear us apart!!! I fully expect them to score in the 40s on us. No von. No Wolfe. demarcus walker is playing- he good but bad against the run. And I would 100% recommend anyone start Will Fuller against us. He is going to eat us alive. JMO.

But if you feel Lock will energize the defense then I would go with cousins against the lions
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

captain Kirk against the Lions over darnold vs the fins?
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Having Kirk on my team , he doesn’t have Thielen yet again. And they are prolly going to run all over the Lions and not need to pass as much. I feel like the jets dolphins will be a shootout.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Drake has outsnapped DJ in 3 straight games. He's the clear cut #1 in AZ. If it were me, I'd play Drake.
    Hey so my gut was Drake, and Buff's analysis cemented my decision.

It was wrong, Drake scored 7.5 and Devin 13.

I'm ahead by about 10 points and my opponent has Sasquan yet to play.

These are the margins in this deadly game we call fantasy football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post

I played Drake over Lindsay in DFS (same price point) ... whoops.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I played Drake over Lindsay in DFS (same price point) ... whoops.
    Although I am throwing Buff under the bus here, it is not his fault I had Devantae Parker and Jamison Crowder in that lineup...(but the logic behind both was solid, I think, in a heavy Jets stack ... would be interested in Buff’s thoughts on that stack).
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Final score--110.5 to 109.5, something like that. Good guys won.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Although I am throwing Buff under the bus here, it is not his fault I had Devantae Parker and Jamison Crowder in that lineup...(but the logic behind both was solid, I think, in a heavy Jets stack ... would be interested in Buff’s thoughts on that stack).
    Lots of considerations here -

In a large field DFS tournament where you're trying to beat out hundred or thousands of other players -- giving yourself every edge is paramount... So playing correlated lineups, players from the same game, while they give you a lower floor, present the opportunity for a higher ceiling in the event that a game is higher scoring.

Miami's defense has been terrible - Darnold has been coming on - so I don't mind those plays.

In terms of Drake vs. Singletary -- Drake did outsnap David Johnson 65% to 35% -- but DJ found the endzone, so technically the thesis was correct but you can't do anything about touchdown variance/volatility. If you simulated that game 100 times Drake is going to score that TD more often than DJ, so I still don't mind the play.

That said - Singletary was seeing about 70-75% of snaps so was a viable play as well - I just figured Arizona would be playing more offensive snaps than Buffalo and I thought Frank Gore was more likely to vulture goal line work than was DJ to vulture Drake. Again, I don't hate the process here, just the results.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lots of considerations here -

In a large field DFS tournament where you're trying to beat out hundred or thousands of other players -- giving yourself every edge is paramount... So playing correlated lineups, players from the same game, while they give you a lower floor, present the opportunity for a higher ceiling in the event that a game is higher scoring.

Miami's defense has been terrible - Darnold has been coming on - so I don't mind those plays.

In terms of Drake vs. Singletary -- Drake did outsnap David Johnson 65% to 35% -- but DJ found the endzone, so technically the thesis was correct but you can't do anything about touchdown variance/volatility. If you simulated that game 100 times Drake is going to score that TD more often than DJ, so I still don't mind the play.

That said - Singletary was seeing about 70-75% of snaps so was a viable play as well - I just figured Arizona would be playing more offensive snaps than Buffalo and I thought Frank Gore was more likely to vulture goal line work than was DJ to vulture Drake. Again, I don't hate the process here, just the results.
    This is fair. In terms of DFS, Singletary was much more expensive than Drake, so my choice for Drake was Lindsay. I chose Drake because Denver hasn’t used Lindsay real well, IMO, and I tend to stay away from Broncos because I don’t think analytically about them. Parker getting hurt, Crowder not getting targeted and no one actually getting into the end zone in that game did me in.

Dead serious about a Giants-Dolphins stack this week. Feels like there’s value there to get up to higher-priced guys outside the stack.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Aaron Rogers vs Chicago or Dak Prescott vs LA?

I'm thinking Dak

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Aaron Rogers vs Chicago or Dak Prescott vs LA?

I'm thinking Dak
    My gut says Dak, but the chargers have a real good pass D. I would say Rogers. He always seems to light up the bears.

I would go A-A ron.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Tannehill vs Ryan. I was set on Tannehill, but now I've convinced myself that it's Ryan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Tannehill vs Ryan. I was set on Tannehill, but now I've convinced myself that it's Ryan.
    Statistically, this is easily Tannehill.

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Statistically, this is easily Tannehill.
    Yeah, just had a weird vibe. That Ryan was angry and Tannehill due a mellowing.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information