Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Jeremy Hill at Balt or J. Stewart at home vs NO ?
    Hill.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I'm worrying that my RBs are about to implode. I'm considering who I might kick to the curb to take a shot on someone who might pay-off down the road.

Carlos Hyde: Good ypc, but no TDs & 49ers getting blown out just about every week is diminishing his FF value.

Andre Ellington: Great when he isn't injured, so when is he actually coming back?

Jonathan Stewart: Bad ypc & Newton playing Tebow style is wiping out his FF value so far. If Newton does an RGIII, getting himself injured, then Steward might have better FF value.

Karlos Williams: Not that many touches, but he's gotten a TD every game so far. I know that as soon as I move him to my starting lineup, he's going to stop getting the TDs. Intel suggests that he'll be getting a bigger role with the Bills in the future, so he's definitely staying on my team.

Bilal Powell: A little rushing & a little receiving makes him worthwhile keeping around.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Who should I start between Karlos Williams, Thomas Rawls, and Todd Gurley. I screwed up by not starting Forsett because he was against the 2nd ranked rush defense and hadn't done shit. I'm leaning for Williams and Rawls since Gurley faces AZ.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Who should I start between Karlos Williams, Thomas Rawls, and Todd Gurley. I screwed up by not starting Forsett because he was against the 2nd ranked rush defense and hadn't done shit. I'm leaning for Williams and Rawls since Gurley faces AZ.
    start williams-- mccoy is out, lynch might play. . . if you need two, i guess plays rawls-- gurley hasn't shown that he's ready yet. . .

Jay Cutler or Colin Kaepernick
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Cutler sadly
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

7. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    That sucks.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Davonte freeman vs tough Washington (I already have Matt Ryan and Julio in this game)

Doug Martin vs shitty Jacksonville?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I didn't even consider Martin, if that helps.

He'll probably go off today.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I'm leaning Martin. I don't want to go from the hot hand but Washington is tough and I already have Ryan and Julio......the good news is the guy I'm playing has a pretty shitty team so I should win either way but still
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Cutler sadly
    not against the chiefs... although the Bears are missing their 1 2 3 WRs, its still against a bad defensive backfield.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Davonte freeman vs tough Washington (I already have Matt Ryan and Julio in this game)

Doug Martin vs shitty Jacksonville?
    I hope you didn't listen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I hope you didn't listen to me.

I went with martin but the difference between them was like 6 points so it didnt matter much. I crushed the team I played against. My team in that league is really good.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I went with martin but the difference between them was like 6 points so it didnt matter much. I crushed the team I played against. My team in that league is really good.
    Yeah. I made that post at halftime. Freeman scored twice in the second half, or something like that. The Sims dude ninja'd some of Martin's second half points.

I need gates to have a big day, but not too big. I'm ****** in one league or the other.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20151012_183735.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	7910

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20151012_183742.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	7911
    Free Hotcarl!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information