Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Some last minute calls then!
    Yeah, but it's the same for everyon, so I can't bitch.

Also, slim, WTF? Dalton plays for the Browns? Did I miss something?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Yeah, but it's the same for everyon, so I can't bitch.

Also, slim, WTF? Dalton plays for the Browns? Did I miss something?
    Pipe down, I'm trolling King.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Pipe down, I'm trolling King.
    Oh. My bad. Good luck with that though. He's been M.I.A. since he called the Heat in 5 in the NBA thread.

5. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Oh. My bad. Good luck with that though. He's been M.I.A. since he called the Heat in 5 in the NBA thread.

He is wrong about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

If I keep 4 players, I wanted to keep Forte, Marshawn Lynch, Luck, maybe Decker or Fleener, I'm going to lose 4 draft picks? Which rounds will I lose? I'm already picking 15th in the 16 team league.

I haven't dine my research yet, but I have a very very good feeling about luck this year. Very good!

Keep: luck, forte, lynch.....perhaps you'll get lucky and a player will be there with your 4th rd pick. If not and you are worried pull the trigger in decker or fleener......IMO neither is a 4th rd pick...same with Austin. Keep three and see what's there. If not you can always re-draft one of those other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Well, you never know...that's the intriguing part of the whole game. But, my general rule, is that if you'd pick those guys anywhere in the first four rounds, I'd keep four. If I have three players I feel I can say that about, I keep 3, etc.

Hey, last year I listened to UR on Ray Rice and C.J. Spiller and it completely ****** me.

Sorry about that man. I don't remember pimping rice? But I was riding spiller hard core. He broke lots of fantasy hearts last year. This year though, man, I think he might be back ,but it's hard to trust him now. To be fair, almost everyone liked spiller a lot last year.

In all my leagues last year I took Bernard pierce. I knew he was going to get lots of action, I didn't know they were all going to just suck balls though. I haven't been high on rice for a few years now.

Th weekend I will likely start my research.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

8. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Arian Foster.

What do you guys think of him? Where would you draft him (if at all)? What round do you think he will go?

My Analysis:

I hated foster up until 2 days ago. I dont like his attitude, almost retiring. I dont like his injury history. I dont like losing Kubes and that system. That said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE his schedule!!!! SO much! His playoff schedule is great except for the championship game vs the Ravens. His schedule is cake. I have it rated as one of the easiest schedules this year. I have pick 12/13 in my big league......I am strongly considering reaching on him with pick 13. There are a few other guys I like a lot at that pick though. Problem is, and I usually never do this, I would draft him on his upside. Last year before he was hurt he was averaging something close to 20pts a game. That is a lot. He could easily do that this year with his schedule.

What do you guys think? Is he a reach at 13? Should I wait and hope he falls? Skip him all together? What would you do?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

10. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I would hope he falls = an injury prone player at 13 is a risk

12. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

He is an intriguing prospect. But I would wait for him to fall a little. He has the capability of great numbers, but his injury history and miles makes him a total bust risk in the 1st or 2nd

14. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    I would hope he falls = an injury prone player at 13 is a risk
    Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    He is an intriguing prospect. But I would wait for him to fall a little. He has the capability of great numbers, but his injury history and miles makes him a total bust risk in the 1st or 2nd

By waiting though he would have to make it to pick 36. not sure he will last that long.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I maY read the thread later but can I get some quick advice ?

I'm not in the FF league here so you won't be helping me beat you

Do I go QB 1st rd or RB? Or BAP

Top 5 defensives (and how late do I wait to pick my def?)

The league is a yahoo league and I pick #5 out of 12 - sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post

BAP all the time in the first, then start drafting by need after round 4.

I would draft PFM or Aaron Rodgers in the first but that's it.

Running backs like shady, all day or Charles and WR like Megatron or DT.

Ref defences - I pick first team then D, then subs and K.

That's just my stupid limey opinion anyway.
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 08-23-2014 at 12:18 PM.

18. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

OB

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post

No, not at 5.

You are in a prime spot this year I think. Is it a ppr?

1st ppr- Calvin Johnson (if he is gone then forte, Charles, McCoy, AD will be there and take who is)
    1st no ppr- take one of the listed rbs (if they are gone Calvin Johnson )
    2nd ppr - wr or pass catching rb like Doug Martin or gio Bernard. I like gio
    No ppr- if you went rb first I'd double up again. Wr and qb is deep. Grab Alf, gio, Doug or if risk taker foster.

Now you can load up on wr rds 3-6. If it's ppr go get rbs now, 2 is all you'll need. I like Toby gore and Ellington here. (Ellington should be strongly considered w second pick! But he may go under radar.)

Wr I like in mid rounds, garçon, Crabtree, Tate, maclin, Emmanuel sanders. Get 3 of them and you'll be good.
    Rb for mid round I like are joiqe bell, Vereen (won't be there ppr this late), Ridley, mjd, bishop sankey, Ben Tate.

Qb- cutler is who I am targeting here. Had #2 offense behind ours last year and a cake schedule this year, plus playoffs are real nice for him too. I also like Colin kaep, and rg3......a few rounds later Carson Palmer should do really really well this year. I'd plan to get 2 of these qbs within the next 3-4 picks. Palmer can wait another couple rounds. If someone like Andrew luck, Matt Ryan or Tom Brady are here get them then jay cutler.

You'll need a te and I like pitta, Ladarius green, Heath miller and keep an eye on which packers TE gets the nod. That's the sleeper you want! Jordan reed and Marcellus Bennett are good choices here too.

Wait on defenses if you can and fill in backups here.
    Wr I like- keny Britt, Cecil shorts, Jarrett Boykin (watch out for my boy davante Adams to snag it from him mid season), a quant boldin, Steve smith, Aaron Dobson Cody latimer, Terrence Williams - you'll need to get him in 9 or earlier but he should be sexy this year too!

Rb - Darren McFadden, kniles Davis, Chris ivory, Donald brown (my super sleeper this year), Blount, Jonathan grimes, tre mason,

You should be a few rounds from end of draft. Get defenses and kickers here. Let people reach for defenses. Take a solid d that goes under the radar. The Rams is a good option, the cards were good til they lost 3 starters. The browns should be pretty ok on defense. The steelers won't be as good but dri archer will be returning kicks, the pats defense may work out ok. Then get your kickers and be done.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

20. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

OB

Let me also add, that if Rodgers is there on your swing pick grab him in the 2nd unless it's ppr. If it's not and you grab him, then I'd alternate wr and rb for the next few rounds......IMO this year you only need to early rd rbs.....there's a lot of mid rd rbs that should be nearly as good. The wr at you pick should still be elite. Load up on them, if you go Rodgers 2nd rd.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't pick a defense or a kicker until your last two picks. Just say no.

23. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Don't pick a defense or a kicker until your last two picks. Just say no.
    I am with you on the kicker, but enough people pick defense early enough that you kind of have to get one before the last 2 rounds if you have your eye on one. Not that it should be early.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information