Thread: LT Done?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Default LT Done?

I didn't get to watch the entire game between the Bolts and Jets, but saw LT sitting on the sidelines. Which seems to be a familiar site at the end of a season or playoffs as of late.

What happened to him? Did he get hurt or was he ineffective?

If Ineffective, then he most likely won't be back for SD next year. And NO I don't want him in Denver. Just wondering.
    Thanks Shake!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

He was ineffective but then again so was the entire SD running game. I too think LT will done in SD as they will probably draft another RB and cut LT loose. He just isnt nearly as effective anymore.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Yeah, he has definately dropped in production which occurs to runnng backs with a lot of miles on their legs. Sproles is good but not big enough so they will probably go for a RB in the draft and let LT get money from someone else.

Thanks Bro!
    Thanks Shake!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

LT is finished, just like SD.

Would you wanna come back to that team?

His production is low, his mileage high, even on another team he'd never be a Featured Back anymore. Can see him in RBBC somewhere like Dallas or NE.

You can't just keep blowing postseasons like this without it catching up to a team. **** SD, hah aha.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

6. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Yeah I was quite pleased yesterday with the Jets winning!

I just wish Dallas could have knocked Favre out of the playoffs! Goooo Saints!!
    Thanks Shake!

8. The Following User High Fived Dirk For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I just wish Dallas could have knocked Favre out of the playoffs!
    Yeah, that game shocked me a little.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

10. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Default Bears

There's been some talk here in Chicago about picking him up. LT is actually one of the few things I do like about the Chargers. He's a team player(even took a pay cut), and gives a TON back to the community.

He'd make a nice back-up here for a year or 2. Problem is, he wants a ring and the Bears are in a 3-5 year re-building job.

I'd like to see him in Cincinnati. He isn't a true starter anymore, but if he works behind Benson and we use him and Bernard Scott he could do some good things on the football field.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I'd like to see him in Cincinnati. He isn't a true starter anymore, but if he works behind Benson and we use him and Bernard Scott he could do some good things on the football field.
    CIN is absolutely fine at RB. Grab another late round bruiser, and CIN is set.
    LT is a mopey, whiner. Hes not a team guy. Hes just always been on a team where he IS/WAS the team. He got all the props.
    LT had 12 rushes for 24 yards yesterday. Hes done. The wheels came off a year ago.

I could see him going back home to retire. Maybe HOU will pick him up for one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    CIN is absolutely fine at RB. Grab another late round bruiser, and CIN is set.
    LT is a mopey, whiner. Hes not a team guy. Hes just always been on a team where he IS/WAS the team. He got all the props.
    LT had 12 rushes for 24 yards yesterday. Hes done. The wheels came off a year ago.

I could see him going back home to retire. Maybe HOU will pick him up for one more year.
    Cedric Benson is a good player, but if we keep running him the way we did this year he'll explode.

With all due respect, I don't think many people would say that he's a moper or a whiner. If looking dejected on the sidelines makes you a moper then Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are mopers.

A late round bruiser wouldn't have the experience, the hands or even the vision of LT. He is not even close to what he used to be, but in spurts I think he could be very effective.

And it means we wouldn't have to take a serious look at resigning Larry Johnson.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Cedric Benson is a good player, but if we keep running him the way we did this year he'll explode.

With all due respect, I don't think many people would say that he's a moper or a whiner. If looking dejected on the sidelines makes you a moper then Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are mopers.

A late round bruiser wouldn't have the experience, the hands or even the vision of LT. He is not even close to what he used to be, but in spurts I think he could be very effective.

And it means we wouldn't have to take a serious look at resigning Larry Johnson.
    Ah HA! So its more ridding yourself of LJ, than the upsides of LT.
    Yeah, OK, i could see moving one over the hill guy for another.
    LT, the classy whiner he is, is waay better than LJ, the punk.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    Ah HA! So its more ridding yourself of LJ, than the upsides of LT.
    Yeah, OK, i could see moving one over the hill guy for another.
    LT, the classy whiner he is, is waay better than LJ, the punk.
    I think LT could do well for us, but my opinion on LJ is....well I think that men who hit women should be shot.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information