Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA in OKC: What Will They Name the Team?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    Well I guess I take that back. I am impressed with you NTL. I only know about 2 of them, here at work, and I don't like them too much.
    Meh, we weren't at College Station, so that may be the difference.

CoachChaz was at College Station though, he's a good guy.

2. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

The OKC Hitmen

4. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

The Drillers.

6. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Slick7 View Post
    The Drillers.
    Tulsa's Minor League Baseball Team (affiliated with the Rockies) are the Drillers (Sammy Sosa played there)

They just got a new stadium approved for downtown - 60 million - im pretty sure the mayor is going to be assassinated by an overtaxed Tulsan very soon - the bitch has added about 5 tax increase for BS since coming into office

My boss is on the city council and has voted against all of them - but whats funny is when she was campaigning everyone thought she was a freakin queen - now they are finding out she is a Queen Biaaatch

Id love to start a thread cause the corruption ive witnessed in the City and County government since he took office just blows me away and he is doing his best to try and help the citizens but when he is a Lone Ranger it doesnt do much good - but no one else is from Tulsa so they wont care
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    Tulsa's Minor League Baseball Team (affiliated with the Rockies) are the Drillers (Sammy Sosa played there)

They just got a new stadium approved for downtown - 60 million - im pretty sure the mayor is going to be assassinated by an overtaxed Tulsan very soon - the bitch has added about 5 tax increase for BS since coming into office

My boss is on the city council and has voted against all of them - but whats funny is when she was campaigning everyone thought she was a freakin queen - now they are finding out she is a Queen Biaaatch

Id love to start a thread cause the corruption ive witnessed in the City and County government since he took office just blows me away and he is doing his best to try and help the citizens but when he is a Lone Ranger it doesnt do much good - but no one else is from Tulsa so they wont care
    I knew I'd heard it before, I just couldn't place it.

The Charlotte city council did something similar. After we all voted no, they went ahead and approved a new stadium deal for the Bobcats. The Hornets Colesieum was maybe 12 13 years old. It was fine. Needless to say, basically the entire city council was ousted after the next election.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post

You guys will have your big arena (BOK center) finished in August right?

I didn't know you were building a baseball park too. I'm guessing when you say they approved $60 million for a new stadium downtown that you are talking baseball.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    You guys will have your big arena (BOK center) finished in August right?

I didn't know you were building a baseball park too. I'm guessing when you say they approved $60 million for a new stadium downtown that you are talking baseball.
    Yep - they just approved the baseball stadium last night - 4-3

Everyone that has contacted my boss is uber pissed about this

And yeah the BOK center is slated to be complete in August

First concert was supposed to be Garth Brooks - (okie) but instead its the Eagles

18k seats - and now they are adding a baseball stadium - its total BS - as of right now you cant go downtown on a heavy court day and find parking - the courthouse is about 2 blocks from the BOK center - i wonder what will happen if the Drillers have a day game, its a heavy court day and some event is going on at the BOK - i can tell you I wont be going - not to mention the BOK is right across from the bus station (home of the homeless) - oh and lets not forget the lovely smell that drifts in from the refineries that are right across the river - this town is so f'n retarded it sickens me -

Oh and to top it off they want a 2 BILLION dollar street package to pass - yeah the streets here are about as good as the education

And then theres the Great Plains Airlines fiasco - the City just approved a 7million payment to the Bank of Oklahoma (a bank i will never ever ever ever ever use) for a debt the city should never have been responsible for - now the citizens get to pay that off too
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

I think Oklahoma City Potholes fits nicely.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived ChampWJ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney

The Oklahoma City Toby Keiths.

The OKC !s
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Broncospsycho77 View Post
    The Oklahoma City Toby Keiths.
    I hate his bar and grill.

Adopted Bronco:

I hate his bar and grill.
    What idiot wanted the rights to a Toby Keith Bar & Grill?

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

How about the Oklahoma D-Generation X. Therefore, all players would chop their crotches and say I have two words for you! SUCK IT!

I am kidding. LOL

18. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

The Oklahoma City Semi-Texans

OKC Mighty Ducks

Oklahoma City Grapes of Wrath

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Broncospsycho77 View Post
    What idiot wanted the rights to a Toby Keith Bar & Grill?
    Toby Keith.

It's called Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill. Just like the song.

Food's not great and service is just OK. But there's like a 2 hour wait to get a table.

They have one in Vegas and I think Memphis too, but since Moore is his hometown he started it here.

Adopted Bronco:

Toby Keith.
    Ouch. Well, I did go to one of those Jimmy Buffett's Cheeseburger in Paradise bars, and it wasn't bad at all... unoriginal and fruity... but not bad at all.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information