Thread: Official Rap/Hip hop thread

Hahaha Nas...... :]]

Bill O'Reilly is horrible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    Hahaha Nas...... :]]

Bill O'Reilly is horrible.
    I'm not a huge O'Reilly fan either...but it doesn't make it right for Nas to dedicate that song to him.

It doesn't matter to me who he was saying that stuff about, the point that he said it when and where he did is what really pissed me off. A MEMORIAL CONCERT for the people of VT...there's a time and place for everything...Nas screwed the pooch on that one...
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I'm not a huge O'Reilly fan either...but it doesn't make it right for Nas to dedicate that song to him.

It doesn't matter to me who he was saying that stuff about, the point that he said it when and where he did is what really pissed me off. A MEMORIAL CONCERT for the people of VT...there's a time and place for everything...Nas screwed the pooch on that one...
    I agree it was tasteless and classless to do it when he did it.

He should of saved it for one of his tours or one of his NY concerts.

thats my nygga nas 4 u suckas!!

death to all racists....

he probably has been hanging with immortal technique a bit too much LOL, would love to see nas in I-T's new album soon! can't wait!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ dawgfanatic♥WOOF♥ WOOF♥ View Post
    thats my nygga nas 4 u suckas!!

death to all racists....

he probably has been hanging with immortal technique a bit too much LOL, would love to see nas in I-T's new album soon! can't wait!!!
    You live in Phoenix? Oh lord...I sure know you don't live somewhere like Guadalupe or South Phoenix...

This (in bold) is why I don't like rap's influence on today...a classless, tasteless person makes stupid comments about a person that are entirely false and wishes death upon said person at a BENEFIT concert for one of the worst domestic terror events in this country's existence...and you're glad he said it...reflects very much on you...

You live in Phoenix? Oh lord...I sure know you don't live somewhere like Guadalupe or South Phoenix...

This (in bold) is why I don't like rap's influence on today...a classless, tasteless person makes stupid comments about a person that are entirely false and wishes death upon said person at a BENEFIT concert for one of the worst domestic terror events in this country's existence...and you're glad he said it...reflects very much on you...
    thought you had me blocked? Nope, i live in East phoenix dunn, no, forget that your not my dunn... so your saying o'reilly is NOT racist? you have earmuffs and blindfolds on again? Been listening to rcsodak too much kiddo...

Im super duper glad he said it, snoop has said it, everyone has said it...hes obviously a racist, you can keep denying it...

anyways, this is a hip hop thread...like post videos...

spyder, check this out son, nas murdered this track...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tXKNlJAFdvA

Treason (dirty n uncencensor sons)

LoL!

seeingRed should avoid this at all cause LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eJVGZyOYw4M

thought you had me blocked? Nope, i live in East phoenix dunn, no, forget that your not my dunn... so your saying o'reilly is NOT racist? you have earmuffs and blindfolds on again? Been listening to rcsodak too much kiddo...

Im super duper glad he said it, snoop has said it, everyone has said it...hes obviously a racist, you can keep denying it...

anyways, this is a hip hop thread...like post videos...

spyder, check this out son, nas murdered this track...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tXKNlJAFdvA
    Bill O'Reilly is WELL known racist, it's been out there for quite a while now.

Snoop has stated it, Ludacris stated, now Nas is stating it, uh coincidence? I think not, he's pretty terrible....

Anyway, that is a tight song, wasn't that like one of his very first joints? I've heard that on some mixtape edition, but they play that on the old school rap station around here quite often, I just never really paid a whole lot of attention to it.

He made an average beat kill with those lyrics, man. :]

Snoop has stated it, Ludacris stated, now Nas is stating it, uh coincidence? I think not, he's pretty terrible....

Anyway, that is a tight song, wasn't that like one of his very first joints? I've heard that on some mixtape edition, but they play that on the old school rap station around here quite often, I just never really paid a whole lot of attention to it.

on da real my nyg

camp lo lucini

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GG405y51cVk

thank goodness for devilspawn, this is his track

i love this track

East coast n West coast!!

nas ft game hustlers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A3hFFflNlvI

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

O'Reilly is not a "WELL known racist". You think he's a racist because he's a conservative, old-school, white guy who doesn't buy in to the crap y'all believe. In all fairness, these rappers accusing O'Reilly of being racist against blacks are just as guilty of being racist against whites. Like it or not, agree or not, but it's the truth.

...but I hope it's okay with you guys if I start calling you my "Nyggas"...if you can do it, I can do it. This thread is garbage, just like all the crap you're posting. And, yes, I did watch and listen to every single link that has been posted except the past couple.

I grew up listening rap and am always looking for something new to get me back in to it...but so far...nothing...

O'Reilly is not a "WELL known racist". You think he's a racist because he's a conservative, old-school, white guy who doesn't buy in to the crap y'all believe. In all fairness, these rappers accusing O'Reilly of being racist against blacks are just as guilty of being racist against whites. Like it or not, agree or not, but it's the truth.

...but I hope it's okay with you guys if I start calling you my "Nyggas"...if you can do it, I can do it. This thread is garbage, just like all the crap you're posting. And, yes, I did watch and listen to every single link that has been posted except the past couple.

I grew up listening rap and am always looking for something new to get me back in to it...but so far...nothing...
    What's a conservative, old-school, white guy? Someone who continues to take blows at all things that are black or labeled black? The guy's a racist whether you wanna believe it or not. 90% of the time a black person (a rapper) is on his show it's just for him to take shots at them for doing what they do.

Bottom line is it's none of his business what black people wanna do aslong as it's not concerning him. There's a war in the middle east, people starving in da streets, kids growing up in foster homes and this man wants to invite rappers on his show just to bash them? That's old-school? Hahahahaha!!!

Old school white boys taking blows at the black man for making eye contact with their white women, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

lol ^

hoodlum lol

rakim murdered this track aswell as mobb du n big noyd

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJzk5ZWSDvI

What's a conservative, old-school, white guy? Someone who continues to take blows at all things that are black or labeled black? The guy's a racist whether you wanna believe it or not. 90% of the time a black person (a rapper) is on his show it's just for him to take shots at them for doing what they do.

Bottom line is it's none of his business what black people wanna do aslong as it's not concerning him. There's a war in the middle east, people starving in da streets, kids growing up in foster homes and this man wants to invite rappers on his show just to bash them? That's old-school? Hahahahaha!!!

Old school white boys taking blows at the black man for making eye contact with their white women, HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    lol, yea real old school

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll dam, im

i love this track

East coast n West coast!!

nas ft game hustlers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A3hFFflNlvI

That's the song me and my uncle got bumpin' in our car right now, that's tight as hell.

The Game got that West Coast style flowin with an East Coast rhythm, I wanna see put out some more joints like this with Nas, he proves he can kill when given da chance.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information