Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Heart-Felt Appreciation For The Architects and the Staff On Broncos Forums . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I hadn't noticed but has Den 21 made an appearance yet??
    Unfortunately no. He was having some computer issues last time I saw him around. Hopefully everything is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i must say, some particularly fine moderatin' goin' on today. . .

Besides the obvious removal from BroncosForums that some may have noticed, the mod team had quite a bit of cleanup to deal with yesterday. We all owe them a big thank you for the hard work and dedication, which they get NOTHING in return for doing it, other than the satisfaction of helping our little BF community.

I the mod team!!

3. The Following 7 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

I will also give kudos to tned, Carol and Top for all the hours spent getting this place where it was. Thousands of posts in threads in a mod only area to discuss how to habdle this or that or dealing with ding dongs that for the most part have all long since been banned.

For that matter going through some almost 7500 pms to read about all of those concereing your posts and responses to them plus all of those that were concerned about the bullies here.

Sorry to say that lately(past year+) I do/have not agree with the direction of the forum. As seen in my posts. Especailly in the TH area.

But the question today happens to be do I leave and let go farther astray. Or stay and fight for what this originally was planned or desired to be. Time will tell.

Thanks again to the mods who have given their time for a thankless job and to tned that fronted the cash that started this place it was done first class always looking for the impossible of zero down time and no gliches.

I also want to thank all of those that donated to keep it alive.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post

But the question today happens to be do I leave and let go farther astray.
    I can honestly say this burden is not on you as you are but a cog in this great oiled machine. What you may or may not have done in its inception is nothing but a afterthought at this point. The direction of the forum will go where its members want to take it and will not fall on one person. So relax, sit back and enjoy the ride or as you say you will go elsewhere.

Sorry to say that lately(past year+) I do/have not agree with the direction of the forum. As seen in my posts. Especailly in the TH area.

But the question today happens to be do I leave and let go farther astray. Or stay and fight for what this originally was planned or desired to be. Time will tell.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    I invite you to read this thread: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=172961

I suggest that to remind you that the direction of the forum you don't like is set by the current membership, as it always has. The only different is the 'current' membership changes over time. As you well know, I don't set the direction -- the mods don't set the direction.

It is you and every other member of this message board that sets the tone and direction of the board. First, with your posting (good and BAD). Second, and most importantly, with the decisions that are made in Town Hall discussions.

7. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I invite you to read this thread: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=172961

I suggest that to remind you that the direction of the forum you don't like is set by the current membership, as it always has. The only different is the 'current' membership changes over time. As you well know, I don't set the direction -- the mods don't set the direction.

It is you and every other member of this message board that sets the tone and direction of the board. First, with your posting (good and BAD). Second, and most importantly, with the decisions that are made in Town Hall discussions.
    Yep the membership has changed as a lot of them have moved on or only lurk because they also did/do not like the tenor of the forum.

Now the question is Is it worth working to save. Lots of other simply moved on.

Yep the membership has changed as a lot of them have moved on or only lurk because they also did/do not like the tenor of the forum.

Now the question is Is it worth working to save. Lots of other simply moved on.
    Well, the "working to save" it comments are just more of your BF bashing of lately. That said, I do hope you choose to stay and try and make BF even better than it is now, which is a far cry from saving it. A community, just like every one of us, should strive to be better tomorrow than we are today.

So, I encourage you to work to make BF better tomorrow than it is today.

Obviously, that includes your input in Town Hall threads, which is the ONLY thing involved in any direction changes the forum undergoes.

Most importantly, like every poster, before you hit the submit button, you should ask yourself if your post contributes to a great, civil community that others want to be a part of, or is it a negative, bashing post which will make lurkers and long time members say, "to heck with it, this place is too caustic and toxic for me to be a part of anymore."

We all have a responsibility to make OUR community better, and we all play a MAJOR role in whether or not that will happen.

10. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I wanna be a mod! Lemme be a mod!!
    You dirty dog, Alektra Blue!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information