Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Game You Played and Rate it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 - (Online co-op Terrorist Hunt mode) - 8/10
    Metal Gear Solid 4 - Just defeated the second Boss - 12/10
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

2. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

I played Ironman last night. A rental from Gamefly..

3/10

I give it a 3 only cause of the graphics...Horrible gameplay..Repetitive, boring, long load times....Flat out bad. I sent that shit back this morning....Still waiting on Metal Gear 4...Or should I just buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I have a copy for it on the PC. I haven't got around to installing it yet. Maybe this weekend.
    You should definitely check it out, I started playing it again recently and love it. Here's what Wikipedia has on the PC version:

A PC version of the game was released 28th May 2008, with aspects of the game rebuilt in order to address criticisms of the earlier Xbox 360 version. Early reviews of the PC version by Ars Technica and PC Zone have hailed it as the "definitive" Mass Effect, and an outstanding port to the PC platform. The PC port was created by the company Demiurge Studios. The game entered the U.S. PC game charts at No.3, beaten by 2 different versions of Age of Conan at 1 & 2. The first mainstream print magazine review of Mass Effect for the PC was from PC Zone, scoring 92%. PC Gamer gave the game a 91%, stating that its main flaws were its horrible inventory system and the fact that it only has one ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I didn't find it very tough, although some planets/missions are much harder than others, some classes are also weaker to start with. The 1st time I beat the game I went with a soldier and once I got the best assault rifle and maxed its ability along with shield boost and immunity I was un-friggin-stopable. The cool thing about beating the game is you get a class skill if you create another character. For instance, I beat the game as a soldier, so then I restarted as a Sentinel (biotics & tech), BUT, I am also able to use an assault rifle since I beat the game as a soldier. Talk about the best of all worlds!
    I went through as an infiltrator (pistols, sniper rifles, and some tech stuff), and I'm replaying with that character to get the level 60 achievement. He looks a lot like me, and it's quite fun playing with him (I held a mirror up next to the PC and spent 20-30 minutes tuning the guy ). I also started a Vanguard too.

Info on Mass Effect 2 from Wikipedia:

Casey Hudson, Project Director for BioWare, has said that players should keep their Mass Effect save-files[citation needed], because decisions made by the player in the first game will continue to have influences on their character in the sequel.[citation needed] Players who have not played the first Mass Effect will start a new character in Mass Effect 2, and will be brought up to speed on the story elements that have taken place thus far in the series.[2]

It has been confirmed that the same team that worked on Mass Effect will be working on Mass Effect 2.[3] Furthermore, senior manager Matt Atwood at BioWare stated that Mass Effect 2 will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 for "at least a short period of time"; however, he also mentioned a PC version of Mass Effect 2 would eventually become available.
    I can't wait to see how the trilogy works out!
    "You do not mess with Pat Bowlen, and you definitely do not ignore him''

Link to quote

5. The Following User High Fived studbucket For This Post:

I just picked up Dark Sector and the glaive rules.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Just finished Metal Gear 4. Highest rating there is. Great freaking game.

8. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Borrowing my friends 360 while he is moving so I got to try Skate and GTA4.

Skate - 8/10 The flick-it controls are a good idea. I would love to see this implemented on the wii. I also would love to see the wii with a better graphics card, but I doubt that will happen as well.

GTA4 - 7/10 Pretty good. I like the updated environment graphics, but it seems like the character models could use a lot of improvement. I will definitely be getting this when it is released for the PC. However, while I was playing it, it really made me want to load up GTA3: San Andreas by far my favorite of the franchise.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Borrowing my friends 360 while he is moving so I got to try Skate and GTA4.

Skate - 8/10 The flick-it controls are a good idea. I would love to see this implemented on the wii. I also would love to see the wii with a better graphics card, but I doubt that will happen as well.

GTA4 - 7/10 Pretty good. I like the updated environment graphics, but it seems like the character models could use a lot of improvement. I will definitely be getting this when it is released for the PC. However, while I was playing it, it really made me want to load up GTA3: San Andreas by far my favorite of the franchise.

I just got GTA 4 a couple of days ago. Looking forward to trying it out. I preferred Vice City to San Andreas.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well, I'd tell you how NCAA '09 is, but the ******** still haven't gotten it to me...7 business days later...and...they can't tell me where it is, either.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Well, I'd tell you how NCAA '09 is, but the ******** still haven't gotten it to me...7 business days later...and...they can't tell me where it is, either.
    Some guy in shipping and his buddies are having a blast right now!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Some guy in shipping and his buddies are having a blast right now!
    I bet they are. ******s. The worst part about it is there is no customer service line, so I have to wait 24 hours for them to answer my e-mails, so on Monday, I sent an e-mail, and the response was, "that's not enough information," so I sent them all the stuff they wanted, Order No., date ordered, last four digits of credit card, yada yada, and I get an e-mail this morning, "I'm sorry, that's not sufficient enough to figure out what the problem is, but we'll look into it."

This really sucks. No phone number. You can't contact them in person, and now I know why.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I bet they are. ******s. The worst part about it is there is no customer service line, so I have to wait 24 hours for them to answer my e-mails, so on Monday, I sent an e-mail, and the response was, "that's not enough information," so I sent them all the stuff they wanted, Order No., date ordered, last four digits of credit card, yada yada, and I get an e-mail this morning, "I'm sorry, that's not sufficient enough to figure out what the problem is, but we'll look into it."

This really sucks. No phone number. You can't contact them in person, and now I know why.
    Who did you order it from?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

I try to never order shit through the computer...Being in Los Angeles most everything is out here or is decent driving distance away.

Usually people on Ebay cut A LOT of corners to sell cheap shit, and advertise it as original or authentic. China made crap.

Plus I have found a lot of problems with shipping...

Internet buying is usually a last resort for me...Especially for things I can go to the store and buy.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    I try to never order shit through the computer...Being in Los Angeles most everything is out here or is decent driving distance away.

Usually people on Ebay cut A LOT of corners to sell cheap shit, and advertise it as original or authentic. China made crap.

Internet buying is usually a last resort for me...Especially for things I can go to the store and buy.
    Can't beat NewEgg. Too bad they don't have a storefront down there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who did you order it from?
    Pre-Order from EA.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post

That's great for you Ben...I live in the sticks...online shopping is a sometimes necessity.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information