Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Call of Duty - Black Ops

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I read your other review and it is an excellent suggestion. I might pick it up this weekend. I'm 33 years old I grew up on Transformers.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

2. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    I read your other review and it is an excellent suggestion. I might pick it up this weekend. I'm 33 years old I grew up on Transformers.
    I never really saw Transformers until the original cartoon movie which was great. My favorites were always He-Man, GI Joe, Thundercats, and The REAL Ghostbusters. Good times... Later on Batman the Animated Series and The X-Men cartoon were also great.

I watch some of the cartoons they have now and they are very strange to me. That Yu-Gi-O or whatever is literally two guys standing there with only their mouths moving, explaining their strategy for seven minutes, then a monster flashes on the screen and kills the other guys monster.

I'm not saying any of the stuff I watched holds up very well today, but at least they moved around and had a story!

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

My kids watch a lot of cartoons now. I like the old stuff but really it was very violent. Although I hate that little Deigo punk they do learn about animals. I think the shows were more entertaining when I was young but they learn a lot more now

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

There's a complete online coop but the lack of local coop is puzzling.
    Oops...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Ha I missed that when I read it. Funny

Thanks MasterShake!!!

7. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm loving this game, but I'm having 10x as many connectivity issues as I was with MW2. Seems like there are still quite a few bugs to be worked out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I'm loving this game, but I'm having 10x as many connectivity issues as I was with MW2. Seems like there are still quite a few bugs to be worked out.
    I saw you on there tonight Buffscribe.

As for the conectivity issues.... It only happens when I host games. Then it lags. I was running wireless, but bought a 50 ft cat 5 cable and it cleared up most of my issues.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

I decided to play it again, and we changed a setting that really kicked up the gameplay. You can change "Target/AIM Assist" to "enabled," and it makes it such a better game. It was the same aim assist they had in MW2, and it's pretty awesome.

I'm really enjoying the "Gun Game" in "Wager," too. I've played about 15 rounds, and got first twice.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

It was the same aim assist they had in MW2, and it's pretty awesome.
    The aim assist is the same as seen in CoD 2, 3, MW, Waw, MW2...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Still haven't played this game since the first run through. ANyone need to buy a cheap CoD Black-ops for Christmas?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

13. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    The aim assist is the same as seen in CoD 2, 3, MW, Waw, MW2...
    Right, but in Black Ops it's defaulted as disabled.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Okay, Ill admit... 'm still lovin it. Just got past the double xp weekend... but I swear I'm still gettin some big xp. That, or just hit some really lucky games.

Ok, after six months or so of not playing this (not sure when it was), I finally popped it in today to finish the campaign. I think I finished it, but it was kind of an anti-climactic end if that was it.

Anyway, I think I may have it A to see if I could skip a video scene, and then bam, I was in a Kennedy, Nixon, Castro Zombie level. Am I correct in thinking that I finished the campaign and that level unlocks when you finish?

Anyway, I went online and played a bit after that, but I just wanted to make sure I had finished the campaign.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information