Thread: Need opinions

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Default Need opinions

Caddy was dropped in one of my leagues recently. I know he's hurt but it doesn't seem serious and he could even play week 2. I am wondering if I should consider picking this guy up. Is it worth it...? How do you think he'll do this year..?

My other RB's are Willie Parker, Jamal Lewis and Thomas Jones.

I need one other viable starter at RB. Jones is hurt and doesn't look like he'll be productive any time soon. Lewis didn't do much last week but may pan out to be productive as the season goes on since the Browns don't have any passing game, and Parker is basically my only starter right now. My league has the option to start just one RB and 3 WR's so I have Javon Walker, Chad Johnson and Boldin starting with Parker.

I would probably drop Ben Watson to make room to pick him up if I do...

Thoughts..?

I'd probably drop Lewis to pick him up. But that really depends on who your other TE is. If it's Gates or Heap or someone you can depend on week in and week out, then yeah drop Watson. But if it's not, I'd drop Lewis.

thats tough, if anything dump Lewis for him and let Williams sit for a while till he's good. I drafted him late rounds and not sure if/when he'll start on my team.

Gruden does like to run him into the ground with touches when he's healthy though

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Thanks for the responses guys.

My other TE is Heath Miller who I read was going to be involved way more in the Steelers offense under Tomlin. He scored a TD for me last week so I think he will be fairly productive this season hopefully.

TE's usually aren't money makers in this league so that's why I considered dropping Watson over Jones or Lewis because they could emerge eventually. I just couldn't see passing up C. Williams when he's sitting in free agency because some other owner jumped the gun.

I think I'll go ahead and grab him up.

There's an old ancient saying:

"When in doubt ..... hoard RB's."

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by In-com-plete View Post
    There's an old ancient saying:

"When in doubt ..... hoard RB's."
    Good philosophy......

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    Caddy was dropped in one of my leagues recently. I know he's hurt but it doesn't seem serious and he could even play week 2. I am wondering if I should consider picking this guy up. Is it worth it...? How do you think he'll do this year..?

My other RB's are Willie Parker, Jamal Lewis and Thomas Jones.

I need one other viable starter at RB. Jones is hurt and doesn't look like he'll be productive any time soon. Lewis didn't do much last week but may pan out to be productive as the season goes on since the Browns don't have any passing game, and Parker is basically my only starter right now. My league has the option to start just one RB and 3 WR's so I have Javon Walker, Chad Johnson and Boldin starting with Parker.

I would probably drop Ben Watson to make room to pick him up if I do...

Thoughts..?
    I dropped Jamal Lewis in one league.....came to the realization that he is playing for the browns.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Awww crap!! I picked up Caddy and sat him on the bench thinking he wasn't going to play today. He's already scored a TD!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information