Thread: Buckhalter has upper-back pull

Default Buckhalter has upper-back pull

Buckhalter has upper-back pull
    By MIKE KLIS

It wasn’t a hamstring but an upper-back pull suffered by Broncos backup running back Correll Buckhalter, according to an NFL source. Buckhalter’s injury is troubling considering his career has been marred by physical setbacks and he didn’t get through the first practice of 2010.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...ack-pull/4059/

2. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    Buckhalter has upper-back pull
    By MIKE KLIS

It wasn’t a hamstring but an upper-back pull suffered by Broncos backup running back Correll Buckhalter, according to an NFL source. Buckhalter’s injury is troubling considering his career has been marred by physical setbacks and he didn’t get through the first practice of 2010.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...ack-pull/4059/
    JR... I had some troubles understanding all the medical stuff... Is it a serious injury?
    If I understand it well, I guess it's out for 2 to 3 weeks.... (for normal people... but we all know it's different at pro sports level)...

TIA
    Froggy's back !

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfan View Post
    JR... I had some troubles understanding all the medical stuff... Is it a serious injury?
    If I understand it well, I guess it's out for 2 to 3 weeks.... (for normal people... but we all know it's different at pro sports level)...

TIA

pulled a muscle in his upper back can take awhile to heal like all pulls and then may not be at full strength for awhile.

But he will get great treatment from one of the best staffs in the NFL. SO stay tuned for the continuing saga of Bucky.

Congrats for being named the best foreign poster.

5. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post

pulled a muscle in his upper back can take awhile to heal like all pulls and then may not be at full strength for awhile.

But he will get great treatment from one of the best staffs in the NFL. SO stay tuned for the continuing saga of Bucky.

Congrats for being named the best foreign poster.
    Thanks for the answer... My English is really better than I thought it was...
    (coming here helps me a lot)...

Well... I have no fear about how good he will be treated

What??? I've been named the best foreign poster???? And I really missed that (I wasn't too much here this last time)...
    Thanks...

Well I'll have to investigate about that right now

Champagne for everyone !!!!!
    Froggy's back !

7. The Following User High Fived frenchfan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information