Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

Default Metal Gear Solid 4

Just watched the trailer for this and will be picking it up today if I can find it. This looks to be a game you cant pass up. Also read the review on IGN.com and they stated they would give this game an 11 out of 10 if they could. Anyway COD guys I may be in and out if I can land this game.

Edit: Oh and happy birthday to me (today is it) and its my gift to me.

2. The Following User High Fived Arkansas Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco View Post
    Just watched the trailer for this and will be picking it up today if I can find it. This looks to be a game you cant pass up. Also read the review on IGN.com and they stated they would give this game an 11 out of 10 if they could. Anyway COD guys I may be in and out if I can land this game.

Happy birthday dude. Is MGS4 a first person...... And give us feed back.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

4. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Happy birthday man.

From what I hear, if you can get past the first 5 hours, its a great game.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

6. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Happy birthday dude. Is MGS4 a first person...... And give us feed back.
    Thanks bro.

No its a third person shooter (which is ok but not my favorite but on the trailer they pulled up sights and it looked like first person). It looks very freaking good I liked all the other MGears and this one is the end of the line so I gotta get it. Ill still find my way over for some COD action because of right now its still my favorite game.

8. The Following User High Fived Arkansas Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Do you do any PC gaming, or are you a console only guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Do you do any PC gaming, or are you a console only guy?
    Use to be only PC now switched back to mostly console. You have any suggestions for a good PC games?

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Use to be only PC now switched back to mostly console. You have any suggestions for a good PC games?
    I am currently hooked on Team Fortress 2. It's not so much a tactical shooter as I am sure you are used to, but its not a simple run and gun shooter like Unreal Tournament. If you have ever played Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, its like that.

The PC versrion of TF2 has achievements that unlocks new weapons for the different character classes. They currently only have this feature implemented for the medic, but it will be expanded to the other 8 classes. You can either buy it stand alone (30 bucks) or get it with the Orange box ($50).

I went and looked at some shots it looks ok may get it at some point but as soon as I get off work I am going to the first gamestop I can find for MG4. The PC hasnt really put out anything I like lately since I left WOW last year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I went and looked at some shots it looks ok may get it at some point but as soon as I get off work I am going to the first gamestop I can find for MG4. The PC hasnt really put out anything I like lately since I left WOW last year.
    It should be available at most Gamestops, but if you want you can put your zip code on this page to check store availability and also which store is closest to you: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...spx?sku=270173

14. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Is the high 5 broken? I keep getting error messages. Anyways thanks Mastershake I used it but and did give me locations closest to me but to bad I would never go to them unless I had a crew with me or armed. They were all in the roughest parts of Memphis.

16. The Following User High Fived Arkansas Bronco For This Post:

Is the high 5 broken? I keep getting error messages. Anyways thanks Mastershake I used it but and did give me locations closest to me but to bad I would never go to them unless I had a crew with me or armed. They were all in the roughest parts of Memphis.
    Yes, it was. I'll post more later. I happen to pop in to this thread to test it and saw your post. It had to do with a security update I installed.

Quote Originally Posted by membertest View Post
    Yes, it was. I'll post more later. I happen to pop in to this thread to test it and saw your post. It had to do with a security update I installed.
    Ooops, I be T

Only part way through act 1 but the game has stunning grafix. COD looks killer and Metal Gear 4 kicks it up a notch. Not an easy game and dont like the radar unless you have the eye patch on. Also good story line so far. You definatly dont want to skip cut scenes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

I just started Act 2. I don't have enough words to describe how great this game is. I find myself shaking my head a lot because I can't believe how amazing the presentation is.
    Game of the decade.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    I just started Act 2. I don't have enough words to describe how great this game is. I find myself shaking my head a lot because I can't believe how amazing the presentation is.
    Game of the decade.
    Wow, pretty bold statement ECB.......
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information