Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: pats lose draft picks!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    No disrespect but I really don't care about the opinions of other teams fans on this matter. I care more about the opinion of current and former head coaches who think this is being blown way out of proportion and feel the Patriots won fair and square.

People like Herm Edwards, Jimmy Johnson, John Madden, Bill Cowher, Andy Reid, etc.

BTW, Dungy's team is gonna pay for his little snide comment too. Put it in the bank.
    In the game which they got caught, I believe the Patriots would have won, even without doing what they got caught doing. But, I believe this tactic has been used in many more games.

If the Patriots are as good as they and their fans advertise they are, why did they feel they needed to cheat???

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    darrell jackson!!

they are saying who cares they have 2- 1st round picks any ways....
    what a week punishment he and they have gotten

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post

If the Patriots are as good as they and their fans advertise they are, why did they feel they needed to cheat???
    Sorry, I don't feel they cheated at all. I feel he broke a rule but I think that's a far cry from cheating.

BB uses video in an attempt to save time. Other teams, like the Broncos, steal signals with binoculars and a scribe. It's just that binoculars and a scribe are legal and a camera is not.

I have no idea why BB would blatantly disregard that rule in the Meadowlands of all places, but he stole signals like everybody else does. IMO, that's not cheating, that's breaking an NFL rule.

Sorry, I don't feel they cheated at all. I feel he broke a rule but I think that's a far cry from cheating.

BB uses video in an attempt to save time. Other teams, like the Broncos, steal signals with binoculars and a scribe. It's just that binoculars and a scribe are legal and a camera is not.

I have no idea why BB would blatantly disregard that rule in the Meadowlands of all places, but he stole signals like everybody else does. IMO, that's not cheating, that's breaking an NFL rule.
    Whatever you need to make you feel better about your team.

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    Whatever you need to make you feel better about your team.
    Last night made me feel great about my team. We didn't need to call a desperation last second time out when the other team's O-line was set.

Shanny knew both teams wouldn't hear the sideline whistle and would run the play anyway. It's a good thing nobody got hurt on that "non-play."

Last night made me feel great about my team. We didn't need to call a desperation last second time out when the other team's O-line was set.

Shanny knew both teams wouldn't hear the sideline whistle and would run the play anyway. It's a good thing nobody got hurt on that "non-play."
    Whatever it takes to make you feel better about your team.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information