Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ocho cinco to jump into Dawg Pound

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    The guy's an idiot. It's just another way of taunting.

I hope they do give him a good whoopin'. Not injure him . . . just a few bruises, y'know?

-----
    Idiot perhaps.....but I think he is the best entertainer in the NFL. He is one of the funnest to watch play as well as fool around. If I were him tho I would rethink this stunt.

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass View Post
    Idiot perhaps.....but I think he is the best entertainer in the NFL. He is one of the funnest to watch play as well as fool around. If I were him tho I would rethink this stunt.
    I guess that depends on your definition of "entertainer". To me the best NFL entertainer is Payton Manning, Reggie Bush, or LT. They put on a show throughout the entire game, not just when they catch one pass or score a TD.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Yeah, great entertainer.

So was Evel Knievel.

The guy is a self-centered, egotistical . . . oops, gotta remember I'm a Mod.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Yeah, great entertainer.

So was Evel Knievel.

The guy is a self-centered, egotistical . . . oops, gotta remember I'm a Mod.

-----

mods have feelings too

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    I guess that depends on your definition of "entertainer". To me the best NFL entertainer is Payton Manning, Reggie Bush, or LT. They put on a show throughout the entire game, not just when they catch one pass or score a TD.

I think CJ puts on a show when ever he's on the field. He is a great WR. He works hard, blocks well, runs routs well and has speed. He just acts up a lil bit when he does good. Usually he isn't very peronal when he celebrates like jumping into the crowd would be. But none the less he fun to watch in general.

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

I think CJ puts on a show when ever he's on the field. He is a great WR. He works hard, blocks well, runs routs well and has speed. He just acts up a lil bit when he does good. Usually he isn't very peronal when he celebrates like jumping into the crowd would be. But none the less he fun to watch in general.
    Gotcha!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Rocks View Post
    I just gave two incidents that many of you may be familiar with in responding. The person who does need to grow up and be classy is Chad Johnson. Doing that leap reeks of unsportsmanship. Just think of when he's against Denver what he'll do then! He'll do a Mile Hile Salute for all of you and then jump into the South Stands. What will happen to him? Would you expect him to be able to do such things without repercussions from the fans?
    Housh did that on christmas, and then look what happened, A Missed XP. LOL

i can see it now....chad leaps into the dawgpound...and some dude pulls out his pepperspray and blasts him.....not smart of him at all, yee reap what you sow chad

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information