Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Raider Fans

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    Champ Bailey's old ass is no longer a threat to pick off passes. He is too old and slow.

In fact, your entire secondary is old and slow.

And how did our entire old and slow secondary do against the pass last year?

And while you are at it, why dont you tell the rest of the class how that compared to the raiders "Young and Fast" defense...... Dont skip out on these answers or you will once again fail, kinda like you are now.

OR response:- Our team has more talent and potential than even the jets, we just had a bad run defense.
    Blah blah blah blah freaking blah...

.And and, your pass defense got lucky because.....because it was so easy to run on you guys..yeah thats it...
    Then what about your run defense cheif?---well, we have tons of talent and potential but they just need time to gel together..

Dont you get it yet kid, its like fighting, you can have all the speed and the ptoential and talent in the world, but if you are a pussie, you will always lose....Long live Al Davis.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

It's Jason Campbell who Bronco fans should be concerned about...
    We were so concerned about him that we passed over the Redskin's better draft picks to get Orton. Congratulations on pimping another player who is essentially a Broncos reject.

2. Russell was more talented than John Elway.
    Just to clarify here, are we talking about their prowness on the football field, or at the all you can eat buffet?

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    We were so concerned about him that we passed over the Redskin's better draft picks to get Orton. Congratulations on pimping another player who is essentially a Broncos reject.
    Jason Campbell is a Bronco Reject because Josh McDaniels chose Neckbeard Kyle Orton over him? Yep. Every decision that Josh McDaniels makes is right, huh?

This Josh McDaniels is also the same guy who choose to trade Jay Cutler, and Brandon Marshall, two young pro bowl talents. He is also the same guy who chose to select Knownshon "3.8 YPC" Moreno over defensive studs like Brian Orakpo. He is also the same guy who choose Robert "0 sacks" Ayers in the first round. He is also the same guy who decided to trade away a first round draft pick to select short ass, slow ass Alphonso Smith.

This Josh McDaniels guy also chose to select Demaryius Thomas over a top 5 talent in Dez Bryant. He is also the guy who chose to select Timmy Freaking Tebow in the first round, when Tebow is at best a 4th round talent.

So yeah, this Josh McDaniels guy is money when it comes to making big time decisions. Look at his track record.

Fact is, Jason Campbell is a better QB than Kyle Orton. Everybody knows this except Bronco fans. Hell even McDaniels knows this. That is why he decided to trade for Brady Quinn to compete with Orton, and drafted a QB in the first round...

The Raiders are better at almost every position over Denver

QB - Raiders.
    RB - Raiders
    WR - Raiders
    TE - Raiders
    Oline - Slightly Denver

Dline - Raiders
    LBs - Slightly Denver
    CBs - Raiders
    Safetys - Raiders

Special Teams - Raiders

QB - Raiders.
    RB - Raiders
    WR - Raiders
    TE - Raiders
    Oline - Slightly Denver

Dline - Raiders
    LBs - Slightly Denver
    CBs - Raiders
    Safetys - Raiders

Special Teams - Raiders

I love this kid sooooooooo much. He reminds me of knocked up. Kids with bubbles. "I wish I could love something as much as they love bubbles." So clueless and oblivious to the real world. But happy and ignorant in their little bubble bliss.

Take me home OR, show me the light.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Jason Campbell is a Bronco Reject because Josh McDaniels chose Neckbeard Kyle Orton over him? Yep. Every decision that Josh McDaniels makes is right, huh?

This Josh McDaniels is also the same guy who choose to trade Jay Cutler, and Brandon Marshall, two young pro bowl talents. He is also the same guy who chose to select Knownshon "3.8 YPC" Moreno over defensive studs like Brian Orakpo. He is also the same guy who choose Robert "0 sacks" Ayers in the first round. He is also the same guy who decided to trade away a first round draft pick to select short ass, slow ass Alphonso Smith.

This Josh McDaniels guy also chose to select Demaryius Thomas over a top 5 talent in Dez Bryant. He is also the guy who chose to select Timmy Freaking Tebow in the first round, when Tebow is at best a 4th round talent.

So yeah, this Josh McDaniels guy is money when it comes to making big time decisions. Look at his track record.
    LOL, just end this thread.

Fact is, Jason Campbell is a better QB than Kyle Orton.
    He is? By what criteria? Orton significantly outperformed him in 2009 with a whole new offensive system and the 2nd half of the year on a bad ankle and Mike Shanahan wasn't even interested in giving him a chance to run his offense.

Oh how I absolutely love you delusional retards.

QB - Raiders.
    Even if we consider Campbell/Orton a wash, Quinn and Tebow are certainly more impressive than Boller, Gradkowski and Frye.

RB - Raiders
    Seriously? That's the kind of talk that gets people stuffed in padded rooms.

McFadden & Bush combined - 946 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns.

Knowshon Moreno - 947 rushing yards and 7 touchdowns

Moreno & Buckhalter combined -1589 yards and 8 touchdowns

WR - Raiders
    Your best returning receiver put up 34 catches last year. We have two receivers who had better totals than that last year and a backup running back who wasn't too far off.

TE - Raiders
    I'll give you a wash here as we both have elite level tight ends that are utilized in different and incomparable ways.

Oline - Slightly Denver
    Slightly? We have a two time All-Pro LT and borderline All-Pros at RT and RG, all of which are several degrees on magnitude better than the guys you have occupying those spots, one of which is another Denver cast off.

Dline - Raiders
    I'll give you that.

LBs - Slightly Denver
    Again, what's with this "slightly" shit? You have Thomas Howard and a rookie, we have D.J Williams, Elvis Dumervil, Darrell Reid, Robert Ayers, Mario Haggan, Akin Ayodele and Wesley Woodyard.

CBs - Raiders
    Asouwhateverthe**** and Bailey are both elite corners, but our 2nd corner (Goodman) is a good measure better than yours and thus we claim the tie breaker.

Safetys - Raiders
    Huff and ummm...hang on....Tyvon Branch (?) are better than Renaldo Hill and Brian Dawkins? Were you hitting the purple drank with Jabba-the-sorta-kinda-QB?

Special Teams - Raiders
    Debatable. Lechler is top notch, but Janikowski isn't significantly better than Prater and Higgins dropped off dramatically as a returner last year.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Take me home OR, show me the light.
    Sorry, but I'm not gay.

But luckily for you, I think the OP is. He's the guy who has the self proclaimed "Teboner" ....

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERS View Post
    LOL, just end this thread.
    Thanks man. I've been putting these sad little Donkey fans in their places for a little over a year now, and they still won't listen.

But hey, somebody has to be the one to educate them.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    He is? By what criteria? Orton significantly outperformed him in 2009 with a whole new offensive system and the 2nd half of the year on a bad ankle and Mike Shanahan wasn't even interested in giving him a chance to run his offense.
    In what way did Orton "significantly" outperform Campbell in 09??

Orton had 1 more Touchdown pass, and about two hundred more yards. I wouldn't call that significantly outperforming Campbell...

Campbell's year was far more impressive when you consider the porous situation he was in. He had a lame duck head coach that was sure to be fired. His favorite target, Chris Cooley, missed most of the year with an injury. His offensive line was maybe the worst in the league, and his WRs corps were a below average group. Oh, and he also played in what was maybe the toughest division in the NFL in the NFC East.

Jason's year was way more impressive when you consider the circumstances.

Oh how I absolutely love you delusional retards.

Even if we consider Campbell/Orton a wash, Quinn and Tebow are certainly more impressive than Boller, Gradkowski and Frye.
    LMAO. Seriously, bro? Brady Quinn is a huge bust just like JaMarcus Russell. There is a reason why he was traded for essentially table scraps. He sucks.

Bruce Gradkowski >>>>>> Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow. Hell, I'd take Bruce Gradkowski over Kyle Orton and I'm being completely serious.

Seriously? That's the kind of talk that gets people stuffed in padded rooms.

McFadden & Bush combined - 946 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns.

Knowshon Moreno - 947 rushing yards and 7 touchdowns

Moreno & Buckhalter combined -1589 yards and 8 touchdowns
    Gimme Bush and McFadden all day. Now that Justin Fargas is gone, both of them will get a significant amount of more carries. Michael Bush is a stud, and McFadden will be as well if he can manage to stay healthy.

Knowshon Moreno is not impressive at all. He's slow, can't shake anybody, and is just below average or average at everything. He will never be a star. Buckhalter is a solid number two back, but he's also like 30 something years old. Expect to see him slow down next year.

Your best returning receiver put up 34 catches last year. We have two receivers who had better totals than that last year and a backup running back who wasn't too far off.
    You conveniently left out that that returning receiver was a rookie, and should only get better. We also have Chaz Schilens, who is a beast when he is healthy. And there are also reports of Darrius Heyward Bey massively improving as well.

Jabar Gaffney is your best returning receiver. He is not getting any better, and if he goes into the season as your number 1 receiver, you're in trouble. Eddie Royal regressed horribly last year, Brandon Stokely is like 50 years old, and you have a rookie in Demaryious Thomas, who can't run routes.

Raiders WRs > Denvers

I'll give you a wash here as we both have elite level tight ends that are utilized in different and incomparable ways.
    LMAO. No it is not a wash. Zach Miller is a damn stud, easily a top ten Tight End in the NFL. He is not only a great receiver, but he might seriously be a better blocker than Graham. Daniel Graham is an overpaid TE, who is only good at blocking and not much else.

Slightly? We have a two time All-Pro LT and borderline All-Pros at RT and RG, all of which are several degrees on magnitude better than the guys you have occupying those spots, one of which is another Denver cast off.
    I've made my opinion known on Ryan Clady before, but I'll do it again just for you. He is massively overrated. People talk about him like he is the second coming of Orlando Pace when he's probably not even top ten at his position currently.

Tell me, Bosco, do ELITE Left Tackles give up 8 sacks? No they don't. That's exactly how many sacks Clady gave up last year. And in his rookie season, he LED THE NFL IN PRESSURES GIVEN UP but was bailed out time and time again by Jay Cutler's quick release.

As I predicted, he struggled in Josh McDaniel's Power Blocking offensive line scheme last year. He is strictly a Zone blocking offensive lineman that is not elite in any area.

I'll give you that.
    Good to see your not a total homer.

Again, what's with this "slightly" shit? You have Thomas Howard and a rookie, we have D.J Williams, Elvis Dumervil, Darrell Reid, Robert Ayers, Mario Haggan, Akin Ayodele and Wesley Woodyard.
    Looks like someone is not that well informed on who the Raiders starting linebackers will be.

Trevor Scott will be the Raiders starting WLB. He replaced Thomas Howard there late last season and flourished. He had 7 sacks last year playing as a hybrid LB/DE, expect that number to rise. We traded for Kamerion Wimbley from Cleveland, and he will be our starting SLB. Wimbley is a former DROY in case you didn't know. Wimbley had 6 sacks last year and will be put in a position to get a lot more.

Thomas Howard won't even be starting for us, barring injury.

So yeah, the Broncos have a slightly better LB corps mainly because of Elvis Dummervile. Besides him, your LB core is pretty weak all around.

Asouwhateverthe**** and Bailey are both elite corners, but our 2nd corner (Goodman) is a good measure better than yours and thus we claim the tie breaker.
    Nnamdi is better than Chump Bailey by a good margin. Has been for a while now. Andre Goodman is a solid corner, but Chris Johnson is a little bit better in my eyes.

Huff and ummm...hang on....Tyvon Branch (?) are better than Renaldo Hill and Brian Dawkins? Were you hitting the purple drank with Jabba-the-sorta-kinda-QB?
    The same Tyvon Branch that led all defensive backs in tackles last year, and was also very good in coverage. He is a pro bowl caliber SS.

Pete Prisco of CBSSports recently named Branch his most underrated player in the league

The league's most underrated player is Oakland Raiders safety Tyvon Branch. Haven't seen him? Many haven't. But he's the real thing.

Branch had 124 tackles last season in his second year, his first as a starter. That was more than any other safety. He finished 10th in the league in tackles. He didn't have an interception, but he did have eight passes defensed and had eight tackles behind the line, a sack and two forced fumbles.

Branch recently turned 23, so he has a lot of good years in front of him. I like finding young safeties with Pro Bowl potential. When I first started this, Arizona's Adrian Wilson was one of my underrated guys. He has been a Pro Bowl player the past couple of seasons.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...acobs-no-giant

Michael Huff also had the best year of his career last year, and will only get better.

Brian Dawkins was solid last year, but was a liability in coverage. Reynaldo Hill is solid, but nothing special.

Debatable. Lechler is top notch, but Janikowski isn't significantly better than Prater and Higgins dropped off dramatically as a returner last year.
    No it is not debatable at all. The Raiders have hands down the best Kicker-Punter combo in the NFL. Hands down. Lechler was the best punter in the NFL last year, as usual. And Janokowski was THE best kicker in the NFL last year, no questions asked.

Prater is solid, but he is not on Jano's level. And I don't even know who your punter is...

And yes, Higgins did drop off big time as a Punt returner last year, but that's exactly why we drafted Jacoby Ford in the 4th round. He was considered to be the best returnman in the draft.
    Last edited by OaklandRaider; 07-22-2010 at 01:30 AM.

LMAO. Seriously, bro? Brady Quinn is a huge bust just like JaMarcus Russell
    JaMunchie a bust? You admitting that after all of that nutswinging you have been doing all along. Weren't you chilling in his jock, handing him up Skittles?

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor View Post
    JaMunchie a bust? You admitting that after all of that nutswinging you have been doing all along. Weren't you chilling in his jock, handing him up Skittles?
    No shit...how can he be a bust yet be more talented than Elway???

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor View Post
    Jay Cutler just threw another interception as you typed that sentence...

I wouldn't be talking about QBs if I were you, broski...

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    No shit...how can he be a bust yet be more talented than Elway???
    You can be more talented than someone yet still be a bust if you're head is not into the game, which was obviously the case with Russell. Nobody questioned his talents, just his work ethic and dedication to his craft.

It's really not that hard of a concept to understand. But hey, you're a chiefs fan so I realize that it takes you guys a little longer to comprehend the little things.....

Owned.

You can be more talented than someone yet still be a bust if you're head is not into the game, which was obviously the case with Russell. Nobody questioned his talents, just his work ethic and dedication to his craft.

It's really not that hard of a concept to understand. But hey, you're a chiefs fan so I realize that it takes you guys a little longer to comprehend the little things.....

Owned.
    Keep on trying to convince yourself...we all understand it's hard for you to admit you're wrong.

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Keep on trying to convince yourself...we all understand it's hard for you to admit you're wrong.
    i can help.........

"Russell won only seven of his 25 starts as the Raiders extended an NFL-worst streak to seven straight seasons with at least 11 losses. He completed just 52.1 percent of his passes in his career with 18 touchdowns, 23 interceptions, 15 lost fumbles and a passer rating of 65.2."

and by the way....just being a raiders fan is WRONG...so why would you expect them to be able to admit it?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information