Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Raider Fans

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    Didn't the Avalanche just get eliminated from the playoffs by the San Jose Sharks?

Yep. Typical Denver Franchise. Always losing to the Bay Area teams...

Thank you.

Typical California teams...One (the sharks) Always top of the league in reg season and Always chokes harder in the playoffs than you were on Javon Walkers schlong. (sharks/bolts)---always losers!

The next Cali team has potential but still sucks, even with all the great talent.
    (ducks/niners) anyone????

Finally, we have a team loaded with potential...You're favorite word. Sadly as they discovered potential wins nothing except 14 year old fans...(see Oaklandraider)

Comparison---DUHN DUHN DUHN..... Kings/raiders.

Avs- 2 cups, only missed the playoffs 3 times in their History!!

Thank you for agreeing with me about them being a typical Denver Franchise!!

Nighty night.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Not really. OaklandRaider likes fast paced action sports. Baseball is too slow and boring for me.

I do know that the Colorado Rockies have never won a world series championship, which is typical of a Denver franchise.

I know, its not like the Avalanche or Broncos ever won the championships in their respected leagues.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I was never on JaMarcus' "jock"

All I did was say the guy was super talented, which he was.
    Do you enjoy sippin' on purple drank with JaMarcus?
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Thank you.

Typical California teams...One (the sharks) Always top of the league in reg season and Always chokes harder in the playoffs than you were on Javon Walkers schlong. (sharks/bolts)---always losers!

The next Cali team has potential but still sucks, even with all the great talent.
    (ducks/niners) anyone????

Finally, we have a team loaded with potential...You're favorite word. Sadly as they discovered potential wins nothing except 14 year old fans...(see Oaklandraider)

Comparison---DUHN DUHN DUHN..... Kings/raiders.

Nighty night.

Judging by your silence, I think you now understand......
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

I was never on JaMarcus' "jock"

All I did was say the guy was super talented, which he was.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    So he isn't anymore or he still is?
    Yeah.. so what is it? Is he still "talented" ..or just some of that supposed talent that never seems to show?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Yeah.. so what is it? Is he still "talented" ..or just some of that supposed talent that never seems to show?
    he's gonna get his chance to shine now......

UFL's Nighthawks now list JaMarcus Russell on roster
    Posted by Mike Florio on July 16, 2010 2:02 PM ET
    Earlier today, we posted an item regarding the NFL-heavy roster unveiled by the UFL's Omaha Nighthawks.

Now, another name has been added: JaMarcus Russell.

Click the link. There it is. Russell's name, between Chike Okeafor and Charles Grant.

If this is a mistake -- and based on some of the other stuff that has landed on the UFL's website it could be -- the fledgling league desperately needs to get its sh-t together if it ever is to have any hope of being taken seriously.

Meanwhile, we're trying to find out what's going on. It's possible that the players in question are merely on the Nighthawks' "dibs" list. The website makes no such distinction.

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Nighty night.
    Blah. Blah. Blah.

I don't really care about the Avalanche, or a second tier sport like Hockey anyways.

All I know is they got eliminated by a superior Bay Area Team in the playoffs, which is pretty funny to me.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Yeah.. so what is it? Is he still "talented" ..or just some of that supposed talent that never seems to show except against the Broncos?
    FIFY. It's still funny to me that Bronco fans like to bag on Russell when in fact Russell had some of the best games of his career against the Broncos.

And Russell is still talented. He is just a dumb ass for wasting all of that god given ability.

I don't even know why we are talking about Russell anymore, though. He is no longer on the team, and his NFL career is pretty much over. It's Jason Campbell who Bronco fans should be concerned about...

Nice little article on just how big of a steal JC was for the Raiders. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=5385390
    Last edited by OaklandRaider; 07-16-2010 at 10:08 PM.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

I don't really care about the Avalanche, or a second tier sport like Hockey anyways.

All I know is they got eliminated by a superior Bay Area Team in the playoffs, which is pretty funny to me.

The excuses remain the same......
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

FIFY. It's still funny to me that Bronco fans like to bag on Russell when in fact Russell had some of the best games of his career against the Broncos.

And Russell is still talented. He is just a dumb ass for wasting all of that god given ability.

I don't even know why we are talking about Russell anymore, though. He is no longer on the team, and his NFL career is pretty much over. It's Jason Campbell who Bronco fans should be concerned about...

Nice little article on just how big of a steal JC was for the Raiders. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=5385390

The only steal about jason campbell is when champ picks him off multiple times.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Some of your more "Talented" posts since you obviously forgot what you really said. No, you're not on jamarbust' jock at all.

Funny that you call JaMarcus Russell a bust when he would no doubt start on your team today

Russell is not a bust. The kid is the youngest starting QB in the NFL today, and he has only started 17 games in his career. Was John Elway a bust after his first 17 games? Was Troy Aikman a bust after his first 17 games? Was Peyton Manning a bust after his first 17 games?

No, they weren't. And none of those guys are even half as talented as JaMarcus Russell. Russell has a better offensive line, a way bettter WR core to work with, a better offensive cordinator, and three healthy runningbacks to work with. I would be very surprised if Russell doesn't double his TD total from last year.

And Jeff Garcia was brought in to be a backup. Jeff Garcia > Andrew Walter as our backup. And even if by some miracle Jeff Garcia does manage to start, we will still be the better team than you.

Enjoy the cellar, kid.

Owned.
    At this point in both their careers?

John Elway's stats through first 16 starts: 195/387, 2492 Yards, 11 TD, 20 INT

JaKing's stats through first 16 starts: 257/465, 2647 Yards, 14 TD, 9 INT

Russell's stats are better

And yes, JaMarcus Russell is more talented than John Elway, who was overrated in his own right.
    If we are talking about talent and potential, I would take Russell over any QB in the NFL today. He has the highest ceiling potential out of any QB that has come out of the draft. Talent wise, he is the best QB in the NFL. That doesn't mean he is the best QB in the NFL, but as far as talent goes, no one beats JR in that area.

Brady, Manning, and Brees are about the only QB's I'd take over Russell right now. When Russell hits his ceiling, it's going to be scary to see how good he will become.
    Slap yourself.

Vince Young is not even close to being as talented as JaMarcus Russell.

And despite what the media wants you to believe, JaMarcus has actually been a very good leader and is embracing being the captain of the football team. Flying teamates out to work out with him with his own money, staying after practice working with the coaches. Russell is a great leader and his teamates respect him.
    Hasn't done shit on the field? Then I guess people like Trent Edwards, Joe Flacco and Kerry Collins haven't done shit on the field either, since Russell put up slighltly less or better stats than those QBs in a WAY worse situation in Oakland.

And as talented as JaMarcus is, he couldn't turn the Raiders into a winner in his first season season starting. It takes time, kid. Winning is a process. Rome wasn't built in a day.

In time, you will start to hear the words "winning" and "successful" when you hear of JaMarcus as the Raiders offense starts to grow around him. He has a lot of weapons to work with now.
    Merry.

Adopted Bronco:

I fail to see how I "jocked" Russell in any of the aboved posts... All I did in those post was state the obvious, which was...

1: Russell was not a bust yet entering his 2nd year starting. That was a fact.
    2. Russell was more talented than John Elway. Even Mel Kiper and Mike Mayock agreed with me.
    3. Russell had better stats in his first 16 starts than John Elway. That was a fact.

Adopted Bronco:

The only steal about jason campbell is when champ picks him off multiple times.
    Champ Bailey's old ass is no longer a threat to pick off passes. He is too old and slow.

In fact, your entire secondary is old and slow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

Faiders fans are nothing more than pontificating, steaming piles of cow dung.

I fail to see how I "jocked" Russell in any of the aboved posts... All I did in those post was state the obvious, which was...

1: Russell was not a bust yet entering his 2nd year starting. That was a fact.
    2. Russell was more talented than John Elway. Even Mel Kiper and Mike Mayock agreed with me.
    3. Russell had better stats in his first 16 starts than John Elway. That was a fact.

The excuses remain the same...
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information