Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Team td30! COD4 team now hiring!

Default Join Team td30! COD4 team now hiring!

Job Description
    Growing COD4 Recon Team is now hiring experienced infantry and weapon/demolition experts.

Learn how Team td30 can assist in your career advancement with our free training programs!!! Show case your skills with the best task force in the business. Golden opportunity to win and win a lot!

Job Title: Recon Infantry
    Primary Skills: Candidates must have prior machine gun and hand to hand combat experience.
    Industry: Military
    Vacancies: 6
    Job City: Nation Wide
    Salary: Volunteer
    Hours per Week: NA
    Job Duration: Contract to Direct
    Degree Type: High School/GED
    Experience Minimum: 1 month
    Certification/Licenses: Sniper or Sub Machine gun experience a plus

Job Requirements
    The ideal candidate will have a stable work history, prior experience, and be motivated to be hired by the client. Must be able to work as a team, kill without hesitation, and have good communication skills. We are looking for highly motivated killing machines with a desire to become an elite force and a team to be reckoned with. Do not apply if you are a sissy pansy who still drinks malt beverages because they can’t handle real beer.

To apply for this opportunity, please PM your resume to: Claymore or Bosshogg

Team td30 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived BOSSHOGG30 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

OK, NTL is on board...... as soon as we get more PS3 Handles, we will post them all again.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

4. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

For an all around bronco view wouldnt [O&B] (orange and blue) be a better tag.

6. The Following User High Fived Arkansas Bronco For This Post:

My log on name is Bronko30

Yesterday I overheard a player making fun of my log on name. I didn't like that much......

So to make a long story short, I dealt with him for disrespecting me. I found that SOB, slung the rifle on the shoulder, pulled out the knife, sneaked up behind him, and tapped him on the back shoulder. He turned around with a look of surprise. A stabbed him in the jugular and stared into his eyes with no mercy as his eyes filled with fear. I waited for that moment of satisfaction to set in and then twisted the knife to make minced meat of what was left of his throat insides. I then drug his body back to Flag Station A, cut of his head and stuck it on top of the flag pole for all his buddies to see.

From that moment on there was no laughing at my log on name.
    Last edited by BOSSHOGG30; 06-11-2008 at 10:04 AM.

8. The Following 7 Users High Fived BOSSHOGG30 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco View Post
    For an all around bronco view wouldnt [O&B] (orange and blue) be a better tag.
    We can make it whatever you guys want we can even vote on it.

Should we make a standard meet up time? Cause the initial server connection is a bish.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSHOGG30 View Post
    My log on name is Bronko30

Yesterday I overheard a player making fun of my log on name. I didn't like that much......

So to make a long story short, I dealt with him for disrespecting me. I found that SOB, slung the rifle on the shoulder, pulled out the knife, sneaked up behind him, and tapped him on the back shoulder. He turned around with a look of surprise. A stabbed him in the jugular and stared into his eyes with no mercy as his eyes filled with fear. I waited for that moment of satisfaction to set in and then twisted the knife to make minced meat of what was left of his throat insides. I then drug his body back to Flag Station A, cut of his head and stuck it on top of the flag pole for all his buddies to see.

From that moment on there was no laughing at my log on name.
    LMFAO!

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Should we make a standard meet up time? Cause the initial server connection is a bish.
    I think that would be great. If I can schedule it ahead of time, then I can make sure and be there.

I want to get better at this game. I've only played online twice, and I think I did fair for a complete noob, but trial and error is a difficult way to learn one of these games if you're playing against a bunch of guys with 6 months play-time.

11. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I think that would be great. If I can schedule it ahead of time, then I can make sure and be there.

I want to get better at this game. I've only played online twice, and I think I did fair for a complete noob, but trial and error is a difficult way to learn one of these games if you're playing against a bunch of guys with 6 months play-time.
    6 months is a big huge difference! I can play from 4-9 Eastern.... Maybe a little longer. On the weekends, 7-12 AM, then whenever after that.

I go to the gym on Mon., Wed., & Fri so I can only play from 7:00 - 11:00 e.s.t on those days.

Tues. & Thurs. I go running so I can only play from 8:00 - 11:00 e.s.t

Weekends vary but I can probably say safely that I can play from noon - 11 on those days. (give or take)

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

6 months is a big huge difference! I can play from 4-9 Eastern.... Maybe a little longer. On the weekends, 7-12 AM, then whenever after that.
    We try to get our daughter to bed by 7:30-8:00 or so which means I could potentially play at 8:00 central (9:00 eastern), but I usually try to spend some time with the wife before she goes to bed, and she's not to keen on watching me play games on the big-screen.

9:00 central is better, but if we had a weekly night I could do 8:00 once or twice a week.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

So this can only be done on PS3?

I bought a 360 and the game while in Iraq. 360 is headed to Microsoft for repair.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

I bought a 360 and the game while in Iraq. 360 is headed to Microsoft for repair.
    I'm sure you can play it online with the 360, but we can't all play together. The servers are separate for the 360 and ps3.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I'm sure you can play it online with the 360, but we can't all play together. The servers are separate for the 360 and ps3.
    That's what I thought.

Anyone want to buy a 360 so I can buy a PS3?

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Yeah, its seperate networks.

Davii, sell your Xbox, and go PS3....... We are leading a revolution!

20. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

That's what I thought.

Anyone want to buy a 360 so I can buy a PS3?
    You need to edit your post to say "Its at Microsoft right now getting enhanced" Vs getting fixed!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

You need to edit your post to say "Its at Microsoft right now getting enhanced" Vs getting fixed!
    Well, truth be told it's not getting fixed. It's getting replaced. Iraq tends to be hard on an Xbox. Even though we very rarely had time to play the damn thing, it isn't exactly the right environment for it.

To Microsoft's credit I told them that it had been in Iraq and probably had a pound of sand in it, it was pretty dinged up, etc. and they said they don't care. They offer them for sale in Iraq through the PX and they get them pretty regular from people returning home.

23. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information