Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Join Team td30! COD4 team now hiring!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't be fooled Arkansas. Claymore is a phone whore and just wants to hear your voice. He's a sick dude.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Don't be fooled Arkansas. Claymore is a phone whore and just wants to hear your voice. He's a sick dude.
    I knew somone was going to say this!

Et Tu MB
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I havent really played that much, so I tell my son to hit no if he gets one, cause of the known errors. We need to come up with scheduled times. And I will PM you my number, so we can coordinate better.

I love playing with you guys, but sometimes it takes an hour to play one game. So I think if we talk before the invite or something it will go smoother.
    Since TC Ive still hung around but been mostly at the mane so just seen this today sorry on the late reply. Here lately I cant find anyone to party up with seems like many have quit playing.

5. The Following User High Fived Arkansas Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco View Post
    Since TC Ive still hung around but been mostly at the mane so just seen this today sorry on the late reply. Here lately I cant find anyone to party up with seems like many have quit playing.
    I might be on for a long time tonight. I will let you know. Hopefully the old lady goes to her friends for the night.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

I might be on for a long time tonight. I will let you know. Hopefully the old lady goes to her friends for the night.
    I dont know if I will be my neibor told me I tried to kill him with bourbon last night and I am also very hung over. But maybe a nap will sort that out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andra Davis

Clay
    Were has Boss been?
    I knew a man a long long time but I never knew him at all. Small in stature, big at heart but he always stood tall. In my mind he could do no wrong misunderstood all along. He worked hard all his live to get what he had. He was a little rough around the edges simple in mind but always had a kind eye for me. I will miss you Dad.

Gem's Yardog.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information