Thread: Man sues wife for giving birth to ugly children

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Default Man sues wife for giving birth to ugly children

http://www.examiner.com/article/man-...-horrified-him
    (family pics)

http://nypost.com/2013/11/07/wife-mu...tic-surgeries/
    (her before and after pics)

So do you think a woman has an obligation to tell her husband if she had major plastic surgery at some point prior to them hooking up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Pretty low class but "technically" he had a case after discovering she had plastic surgery. Either way, what a weird case. lol

this story is awesome! He has a point

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I think the guy is a shallow piece of shit. I can't fathom looking at your own children and saying to yourself "**** that kid is ugly, somebody owes me an explanation".

My kids maybe ugly I don't know, because when I look at them they are the best looking kids ever, I can't imagine thinking otherwise.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

5. The Following 7 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I think the guy is a shallow piece of shit. I can't fathom looking at your own children and saying to yourself "**** that kid is ugly, somebody owes me an explanation".

My kids maybe ugly I don't know, because when I look at them they are the best looking kids ever, I can't imagine thinking otherwise.
    Yea, pretty ****** up thing to do and unfortunately the deception by the mother is has put the kids in a terrible situation.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Singer Billy Joel had a daughter with model Christie Brinkley and the poor girl wound up with Billy's face. But at least she's a decent musician.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

OB, WTE

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I mean I cant ever imagine calling your own child ugly - but (and I will go to hell for saying this) there are some ugly babies out there. I truly think a woman should tell her husband if she has so much plastic surgery she actually looks like a different person - full disclosure and all that.

But why did he have THREE kids with her - why not stop after the first - and I wonder if he will make his kids have plastic surgery since he thinks so badly of them in their current state.

10. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

But if you sue your wife, aren't you actually paying your own penalties as well as her lawyers regardless if he won or lost the case? He's just a loser all the way it sounds to me.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

12. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

In the Chinese dudes defense, Im sure he was clear on his vanity prior to any of this. The guy seems brutally honest. Although shallow, I think the dude has one hell of a point, and 3 ugly ass kids.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    In the Chinese dudes defense, Im sure he was clear on his vanity prior to any of this. The guy seems brutally honest. Although shallow, I think the dude has one hell of a point, and 3 ugly ass kids.
    They all look the same to me.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Holy crap, i just looked at the second link that showed her before picture.... wow. lmao

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Holy crap, i just looked at the second link that showed her before picture.... wow. lmao
    Ya BIG difference - like night and day but the after pic would have been better if she wasnt all made up - I think that with her makeup and surgery the difference is staggering - Id like to see a pic of her after w/o makeup to see the true difference

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Was it all worth it? She paid thousands of dollars to look better but is she happier. She married a handsome man who turned out to be a complete dick. If she'd have just been content with being herself maybe she would have married a nice man who loved her for who she really was. The man might not have been as handsome but I bet she'd be a happier person right now.

There is a lesson to be learned.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Any woman who spends 100k on plastic surgery is just as vain as a man who is pissed she had it and didnt tell him - they both suck IMHO

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

LOL - my youngest daughter looked like a troll at birth. Honestly, my wife was like WTF!! No kid looks "great" when they come out, but she was really, well, strange looking.

That said, she is a beautiful young lady today. Absolutely gorgeous. Was the Prom Queen at her High School last year. There are a lot of kids that look "funny" at a young age.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

OB, WTE

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information