Abe Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame, having lost just once in 300 matches.
In 2011 Jello monitored the ratio of smiley to frowny emoticons on twitter and released coupons whenever the twittersphere was unhappy.
The mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska, is a cat named Stubbs.
The earliest known recording of a human voice was recorded in 1860
The battleship USS New York, was built with 24 tons of scrap steel recovered from the World Trade Center
The White House was referred to as the "President's House" until 1901 when the unofficial name "White House" became official
In America's first automobile race in 1895, the winning car had an average speed of 7 mph.
One in four Americans eats at a fast food place every single day.
Vodka is Russian for "little water".
- "My dream is for Slim and Dave to gain that biblical knowledge at the same time." Spiker
- "Elections are coming down to who promises the most "free" shit to the largest group of the least deserving." Chazoe60
- "I reject the implication that lube and pink dildos aren't useful." Buff
- "Franchise Tagged Lives Matter..but not as much as guaranteed money." Jaded
- "If I had to choose which turd I was going to be forced to eat, I'd probably rather the one with a little seasoning on it." CoachChaz
Molson is Canadian for Shitty Water.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)