Hey everyone, heading to Costa Rica on the 29th, does anyone have any places they recommend seeing? I was told La Fortuna is a must see, also heard avoid San Jose if you can.
Only thing I'm worried about is.. I'm deathly afraid of snakes. So I most likely will be avoiding rain forests if I can.. did anyone find that they were everywhere? Lol thanks!
yOU HAve to have a passport, being that you are Canadaian I am sure you will haveone.
Its a cool place. The Zip line is cool but its in the rain forest, so I guess there may be snakes....???Never seen one, but I am not bothered by them either so I dont care. It can be a little rough outside of the tourists places. Watch yourself and youlll be fine. They are more talk than anything anyway. Watch out for sand fleas. Those lil ******** make you itchy and you cant see them.
I went there a long time ago, but spent most of the time on a mini-cruise. We stopped at several places which were all cool, but I can't remember exactly where. I had a great time. It's beautiful there. The landing is something else - the approach is a bit scary as it's between two mountains, but absolutely a gorgeous view.
My boss went earlier this year and loved it
I think they have cool mini bananas there
- "My dream is for Slim and Dave to gain that biblical knowledge at the same time." Spiker
- "Elections are coming down to who promises the most "free" shit to the largest group of the least deserving." Chazoe60
- "I reject the implication that lube and pink dildos aren't useful." Buff
- "Franchise Tagged Lives Matter..but not as much as guaranteed money." Jaded
- "If I had to choose which turd I was going to be forced to eat, I'd probably rather the one with a little seasoning on it." CoachChaz
UR drove four hours to be a peeping Tom. Not that that is surprising.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)