Thread: Twin Shadow's tour buses in multi-vehicle crash on I-70, "multiple victims"

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius, Rahim, Von, Derek

Default Twin Shadow's tour buses in multi-vehicle crash on I-70, "multiple victims"

AURORA A tour bus full of crew members for indie-rock musician Twin Shadow slammed into the back of a stopped semi-trailer on Interstate 70 early Friday in dense fog, injuring a dozen people, one of them seriously.

The Aurora crash set off a chain reaction that involved another tour bus carrying crew for a second band Thompson Square and a second semi-trailer.

"I've been in an accident. I'm in pain but I am conscious. Help is here," Twin Shadow bass and keyboard player Spencer Zahn texted his mother Dorrelle Zahn.
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27...tions-at-e-470

I don't know who these people are, but thought someone on here might know, and be interested in this.

Thanks to ThunderGirl for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    IF I WOULD AGREE WITH YOU, WE WOULD BOTH BE WRONG

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Emma mother****ing Watson

Yea, still a bad time of the year to be on the road as a band. There was an accident last week that involved a couple of metal bands in which 9 people were hurt and 3 killed. Apparently the driver fell asleep in that case but with winter still hanging around in some states it can be treacherous at times if you are not careful.

"There was a freak accident on the interstate today when five freaks in a van crashed into two freaks on a Harley."

- old George Carlin joke.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information