Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SombodE! plE!se kill mE! NOW!!!

Default SombodE! plE!se kill mE! NOW!!!

So.

As some of you know, I am now in college and am now living with a room mate. I brought my TV from home and we get cable with our room and board. Its just basic so we get most channels that I would usually watch.

BUT.

All she watches is E! every time she is watching TV its E! news or some other show about celebrities. Is it just me or should this channel DIE? I mean do we really need to waste hours upon hours debating he said she said, who is flashing their privates and what the celebs are wearing?

I simply do not get it, I do not understand this infatuation with celebrity and how people can become so sucked into it. Its quite stressful.

As you can tell I HATE E! and I dont hate many things, but GEEZUS...I cannot take it anymore.

Does anyone else dislike this channel? Please tell me that I am not the only sane person on this planet!!

Go Rockies!!!
    "Get your ass down to first base and shut up!" -- Troy Tulowitzki

"The other sports are just sports, baseball is love." -- Bryant Gumbel

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    So.

As some of you know, I am now in college and am now living with a room mate. I brought my TV from home and we get cable with our room and board. Its just basic so we get most channels that I would usually watch.

BUT.

All she watches is E! every time she is watching TV its E! news or some other show about celebrities. Is it just me or should this channel DIE? I mean do we really need to waste hours upon hours debating he said she said, who is flashing their privates and what the celebs are wearing?

I simply do not get it, I do not understand this infatuation with celebrity and how people can become so sucked into it. Its quite stressful.

As you can tell I HATE E! and I dont hate many things, but GEEZUS...I cannot take it anymore.

Does anyone else dislike this channel? Please tell me that I am not the only sane person on this planet!!

You are definatly sane and I agree with you on the fact that I don't understand why people totally get into the lives of celebrites. I don't really care about the channel one way or the other because I never really care too much about what celebrities are doing.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek "aaarrruuuuuu" Wolfe

E is only good for being the first letter of my first name......

PEACE!!!
    SAKUNA MATATA - Black Forest, CO

^Thanks MasterShake^

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

The have that one show "Talk Soup" that is really funny.

So.

BUT.

Snap, your 5"11 or something right?

Just crush her.

The hosts on E are so cheesy. I just don't care what Johnny Depp's new hairstyle is or the TRUE reason Bradd Pitt and Jennifer Anniston broke up ( it always leads back to that ). I just don't care about what celebrities are doing.

No your not the only person who doesn't like it, I think E should be banned all over the world and the producers should be locked in a cage and dumped on a remote Island in the Pacific ocean.

Ahhhh, you are so lucky. My wife never let's me watch E. Tonight, they are doing an E True Hollywood special on the View, but I think I am going to miss it!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

DId you not say it is your T.V.? Figure something else that is on around times you are there and say I have a show/ program that I want to see!! Make yourself a schedule so maybe you can possibly cut it down or even eliminate it!!! Remember this is your t.v.

Sneakers- I must admit I love the Soup. But thats about it. They could move that show to a different channel then completely rid the world of E! as Wookiee suggested...and Wook, I'm only 5'9 and 3/4" haha.

I dunno, it just something we have to learn to compromise over I guess...but generally the E! watching comes during Rockies/Broncos games. LOL

I am so thrilled that I am not the only one who hates this channel and doesnt get the point!!

PS -- TNed I am SOOO sorry you missed the show! There was also an in-depth look at Britney's downfall on last night!

Go Rockies!!!

PS -- TNed I am SOOO sorry you missed the show! There was also an in-depth look at Britney's downfall on last night!
    I didn't miss it, it's on tonight, but my wife won't let me watch it. But, since you will be, could you post and give me all the juicy details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    I didn't miss it, it's on tonight, but my wife won't let me watch it. But, since you will be, could you post and give me all the juicy details!!!
    OOh! Geez, why is your wife so mean? I'll be sure to tell you all about it though, I'm so excited to see the celebrity analysts delve into the feud between Barbara and Rosie!

Go Rockies!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

OOh! Geez, why is your wife so mean? I'll be sure to tell you all about it though, I'm so excited to see the celebrity analysts delve into the feud between Barbara and Rosie!
    Ummm . . . actually, it is Tned's wife's extreme patience that enabled him to
    launch this message board at all. So that might sound "mean," but I think she
    just would like a husband around once in a while.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    The Whole Team

E is a worthless channel nuff said.

If E! interferes with sports, or stuff you want to watch, you should cut her with a rusty spork!
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So.

BUT.

I can't stand programs like that.

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Tabloids on TV. Thats all it is.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information