Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Elvis' interview with jim rome....uh oh ?

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Default Elvis' interview with jim rome....uh oh ?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived T.K.O. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Thanks for the link TKO, checking it out now.

I'm in a meeting and can't listen. Can someone give a synopsis.

Adopted Bronco:

so far elvis talked about the meltdown last year said "he doesnt really know what happened after the bye week but the team just did'nt get it done"
    now saying he will be a bronco next year,may or may not show up for camp,realizes it's a business and the broncos are looking out for the broncos but he is dissappointed that no deal has been done.....wants to stay a bronco ,but if they dont want to pay him somebody wil....

Also has been talking about he doesn't understand why people still fixate on teh 5'11 stat. They don't concentrate on Julius Peppers at 6'6 when he gets his sacks. Said, "It was a fair question when he was drafted but to he feels his proved himself now and to continually talk about doesn't make sense to him."
    Temp sig till I find another one

Adopted Bronco:

talked to marshall last night.....happy for brandon.
    on tebow....i now see why he dominated in college,work ethic is off the charts....the guy is the kind of player you want on your team....say's
    "i'm IN" on the tebow draft pick

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived T.K.O. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

"wink" is pretty amped and the whole defense is excited

Adopted Bronco:

He also won't say for sure if he'll be in training camp if no deal is worked out before TC starts. He understands the business side but at the end of the day its about whats best for the Broncos and whats best for elvis. He wants to be a Bronco, he likes being a Bronco, but at this point it is about business.
    Temp sig till I find another one

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I'm in a meeting and can't listen. Can someone give a synopsis.

Listened to the links.

Part I: Elvis talks about how Champ and Brian are great players and mentors. Said great things about McD's coaching and intensity. Towards the end he pointed out that size has nothing to do with it. Its all about how you perform on the field and feels that he has done that.

Part II: Segment begins with Elvis saying that he was indeed forced to sign the tender but did it so he wouldnt lose money. Rome asked if the negotiations was moving along and Elvis said no. Says he is a Bronco for 2010 but doesnt see being a Bronco longterm because the team has not offered one up for him. Not sure if he will make it too TC but its still up in the air. Says he is disappointed not being locked in and wants to remain a Bronco but understands its not about loyalty in this business. Says if Denver doesnt end up paying him for his services someone else will. Also said he still talks to Marshall while he is in Miami. Says a lot of Brandon's immaturity lead to him being traded. Says Tebow's work ethic is off the charts and thinks he is a great fit for Denver and McDaniels.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Listened to the links.

Part I: Elvis talks about how Champ and Brian are great players and mentors. Said great things about McD's coaching and intensity. Towards the end he pointed out that size has nothing to do with it. Its all about how you perform on the field and feels that he has done that.

Part II: Segment begins with Elvis saying that he was indeed forced to sign the tender but did it so he wouldnt lose money. Rome asked if the negotiations was moving along and Elvis said no. Says he is a Bronco for 2010 but doesnt see being a Bronco longterm because the team has not offered one up for him. Not sure if he will make it too TC but its still up in the air. Says he is disappointed not being locked in and wants to remain a Bronco but understands its not about loyalty in this business. Says if Denver doesnt end up paying him for his services someone else will. Also said he still talks to Marshall while he is in Miami. Says a lot of Brandon's immaturity lead to him being traded. Says Tebow's work ethic is off the charts and thinks he is a great fit for Denver and McDaniels.

Tned is now accepting apologies from those people that lashed out at him for saying the Broncos forced Doom to sign the tender with a threat of decreasing the tender, which in turn showed they weren't negotiating in good faith, especially since Doom had showed up to OTA's/Mini Camps.

Tned doesn't hold a grudge at those people that lashed out at him, but of course knows they will do the right thing and kneel down, kiss his ring and offer their sincere apologies.

Tned is now going to dispense with the third person references to himself....

15. The Following 12 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

I've said it before, I think Doom is playing his last year with Denver.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by broncofaninfla View Post
    I've said it before, I think Doom is playing his last year with Denver.
    Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Tned is now accepting apologies from those people that lashed out at him for saying the Broncos forced Doom to sign the tender with a threat of decreasing the tender, which in turn showed they weren't negotiating in good faith, especially since Doom had showed up to OTA's/Mini Camps.

Tned doesn't hold a grudge at those people that lashed out at him, but of course knows they will do the right thing and kneel down, kiss his ring and offer their sincere apologies.

Tned is now going to dispense with the third person references to himself....
    While Tned is at it, perhaps Tned could stop claiming a lack of good faith when the tender issue doesn't demonstrate such to be the case.
    "The work doesn't care who does it."

Quote Originally Posted by BigBroncLove View Post
    He also won't say for sure if he'll be in training camp if no deal is worked out before TC starts. He understands the business side but at the end of the day its about whats best for the Broncos and whats best for elvis. He wants to be a Bronco, he likes being a Bronco, but at this point it is about business.
    The 30 day rule means that Dumervil will be in camp.
    "The work doesn't care who does it."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information