Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Good thing Shanarat can't cut the fans. . .

A sparkler fan going off about fairweather fans?
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patriots4ever* View Post
    What's up BOU? I didn't know you trolled this site as well.
    What can I tell you, BOU smacks retarded fanbases without disciminating. Denver is the easiest by far though. Constant state of denial while their fansbase, legacy, and team backslides into the abyss. Their just starting their ride on the wave of suckulence that the Raiders have enjoyed for the past several seasons. They'll finish dead last in the division this year, but they'll still start thread about how they own this team or that team.

Unlike some of the Pats boards, Denver fans apparently have plenty of time to scamper in off the playground to spout their baseless and delusional homerisms.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    What can I tell you, BOU smacks retarded fanbases without disciminating. Denver is the easiest by far though. Constant state of denial while their fansbase, legacy, and team backslides into the abyss. Their just starting their ride on the wave of suckulence that the Raiders have enjoyed for the past several seasons. They'll finish dead last in the division this year, but they'll still start thread about how they own this team or that team.

Unlike some of the Pats boards, Denver fans apparently have plenty of time to scamper in off the playground to spout their baseless and delusional homerisms.
    BOU is the black knight only without a leg to stand one...even more harmless. Youre hollow words are pure folly. In a state of denial? Half the threads have a negative slant about various shortcomings with the team. In addition to being harmless, you also have problems reading. Perhaps being toothless and not being able to read are part of the same problem.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike McGlinchey

If nothing else, at least BoltsOwnU uses commas, periods, and even the occasional apostrophe. I'm quite impressed at the level of intelligence as it is far above those of Faider and Chef fans. Hats off to the Bolts and way not to make the Super Bowl last year with such high expectations. A complete letdown and meltdown as well.
    Colorado Championship Tracker

Colorado Avalanche 3 Stanley Cups
    Colorado Rockies 0 World Series Champions
    Denver Broncos 3 Super Bowl victories
    Denver Nuggets 1 NBA Championship

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    So, is the city of San Diego still looking at moving the Chargers to L.A?

I used to live out there, and the owners were threatening the move.......looks like a "solid" fan base in San Diego ...

*sarcasm off*

I know. It is pathetic that the city of San Diego doesn't want to build them a new stadium. Their only option is Chula Vista and they should know by the end of the summer if that will happen.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado4Life View Post
    If nothing else, at least BoltsOwnU uses commas, periods, and even the occasional apostrophe. I'm quite impressed at the level of intelligence as it is far above those of Faider and Chef fans. Hats off to the Bolts and way not to make the Super Bowl last year with such high expectations. A complete letdown and meltdown as well.
    Oh right, because everyone picked us to beat the Patriots right??? Don't worry, at least we can have high expectations. At this point Denver can aspire to a .500 record and little else. Oh wait, maybe, just maybe, you guys might score a measly touchdown against us this season. Won't that be nifty?

I hear the Invesco parking concessions now offer Denver fans reduced rates since they'll only stay for three quarters. What a sweet deal!

Oh right, because everyone picked us to beat the Patriots right??? Don't worry, at least we can have high expectations. At this point Denver can aspire to a .500 record and little else. Oh wait, maybe, just maybe, you guys might score a measly touchdown against us this season. Won't that be nifty?

I hear the Invesco parking concessions now offer Denver fans reduced rates since they'll only stay for three quarters. What a sweet deal!
    Says the guy whose fanbase couldn't even sell out a playoff game til the last minute. Were the people of San Diego too broke or there just really isn't that many Chargers fans there? Maybe they didn't want to see the Pansies doing the Sterroidman's dance again? Still a failure.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information