Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good thing Shanarat can't cut the fans. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Its a fair point to say that Shanahan has been somewhat impulsive. The biggest example I can think of is bringing in Bates and not giving him time.

But its also kind of ironic that a Charger fan would call someone else impulsive when they fired their coach after a 13-3 season.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived lex For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post
    So you admit you jumped on the bandwagon when they got past the 1st round?

Bravo.

I guess so. I was 10. It's just the first game I remember clearly. Let me guess, you were still less than a gamete?

Quote Originally Posted by beefstew25 View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

5 Denver 8 612,893 76,611 100.6
    21 San Diego 8 524,019 65,502 91.9
    Well that's nifty but totally ignores the point, an absolute truth, that when Denver is getting pummelled, it's gutless fans beeline for the exit by early third quarter in a way that's frankly, shocking.

Must be in a rush to enjoy all the other fun stuff Denver has to offer, like uh, er, nevermind.

Now, let me make the obvious and clever comeback for you since I doubt you'll figure it out for yourself. . .

"Well, Charger fans just stick it out because they are so used to the experience". . .

At least here there is a shred of truth. I can remember sitting through 7 home losses when we went 1-15 thinking, "well, the weather is nice and the beer is cold".

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    Well that's nifty but totally ignores the point, an absolute truth, that when Denver is getting pummelled, it's gutless fans beeline for the exit by early third quarter in a way that's frankly, shocking.

Must be in a rush to enjoy all the other fun stuff Denver has to offer, like uh, er, nevermind.
    Denver is a great city, where else can you join the mile high club without leaving the ground?

I've seen flocks of people leaving qualcomm during similar events concerning the chargirls. They don't show up at all unless they think they'll be winning, even though the tickets may be sold, they are no shows.
    Merry.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Now, let me make the obvious and clever comeback for you since I doubt you'll figure it out for yourself. . .

"Well, Charger fans just stick it out because they are so used to the experience". . .

At least here there is a shred of truth. I can remember sitting through 7 home losses when we went 1-15 thinking, "well, the weather is nice and the beer is cold".
    I'm glad to hear that you will sit quietly and watch the full game at some point in the future when Denver returns the favor.

I have a strange feeling though, that Qualcomm would look much the same if the scoreboard read Denver 50, San Diego 3.

Check that, you are right, it would be fuller. . ..because of all the Denver fans in attendance.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

In terms of fan bases, the Chargers fans are the black knight, except they dont even have one leg to stand on.

New Rule: Chargers "fans" are not allowed to talk shit about anyone elses fans.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived lex For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post

In terms of fan bases, the Chargers fans are the black knight, except they dont even have one leg to stand on.

New Rule: Chargers "fans" are not allowed to talk shit about anyone elses fans.

Really? WHy because some pencil-neck on the internet makes up a fun rule? I think not. We can talk shit all we want about gutless "fans" that bail everytime the going gets rough for their team. Denver fans specialize in it. I've seen it two years in a row in person. Sure, when Denver didn't suck so completely it might have been different, but the Donks do suck that badly, and because of it, the fans are content to suck too. Get over it.

Well BOU its because i wasnt there.

If I had the money to go to a game, I am not leaving until the team does... Shit i would stand out there in the snow with my shirt off if it meant keeping the poeple in the stands.

Who knows who left the game early- maybe they were bolt fans? maybe they were rich people who dont appreciate football. But we are always sold out here for our games and there are tons of poeple like me always trying to get in but cant because we would rather watch the game live and lose than watch it at home win or lose.

we might have sucked and now you dont have to worry about our RB stiff arming you guys to hell, but I think you might have to worry about poor filomina when our defense takes the field.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

11. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Really? WHy because some pencil-neck on the internet makes up a fun rule? I think not. We can talk shit all we want about gutless "fans" that bail everytime the going gets rough for their team. Denver fans specialize in it. I've seen it two years in a row in person. Sure, when Denver didn't suck so completely it might have been different, but the Donks do suck that badly, and because of it, the fans are content to suck too. Get over it.
    Dolts fans are a laughing stock and everyone knows it. You guys are the epitome of fairweather. Have fun with your little rants against real fans.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived lex For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    Donk fans are a laughing stock and everyone knows it. Denver is the epitome of fairweather. Have fun listening to little rants from gutless fans.
    Fixed this for ya. Wasn't too tough though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Maybe Shanahan wouldn't have to cut so many players if he had Top10 picks at every single position like the Chargers.

All those years of sucking really payed dividends for the Chargers......they got a boat load of talented players and an entire army of Brand New Fans......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

hey BOU, you gonna get the new LT "action" figure?

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8201208?MSNHPHMA

Lack of commitment, a Denver hallmark. Are they putting in revolving doors at the locker room? It would be a nice match for the O-line.
    What's up BOU? I didn't know you trolled this site as well.

19. The Following User High Fived Patriots4ever* For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Fixed this for ya. Wasn't too tough though.
    Bleh. It would take someone of a real fanbase to recognize and assign the correct meaning to something that other fans do...not a faux fan from San Diego. Nice try though.

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

So, is the city of San Diego still looking at moving the Chargers to L.A?

I used to live out there, and the owners were threatening the move.......looks like a "solid" fan base in San Diego ...

*sarcasm off*

22. The Following User High Fived Watchthemiddle For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information