Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Unisex restrooms throughout Colorado

I'm so sorry Missouri.

I should have known better. Your ideal America is a country that discriminates against it's own people. Sooo sorry for getting in your way. Homosexuals and Trans-sexuals are people too. I know you don't believe that. You consider them "sub-human" and deserving of ridicule. You believe in an America where it is ok to deny them the basic services of society. I don't. I believe in a country that cares for it's citizens rather than ridiculing them. I guess that's what seperates Republicans from everyone else.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Rocks View Post
    I'm so sorry Missouri.

I should have known better. Your ideal America is a country that discriminates against it's own people. Sooo sorry for getting in your way. Homosexuals and Trans-sexuals are people too. I know you don't believe that. You consider them "sub-human" and deserving of ridicule. You believe in an America where it is ok to deny them the basic services of society. I don't. I believe in a country that cares for it's citizens rather than ridiculing them. I guess that's what seperates Republicans from everyone else.
    They CHOSE to be that.

There's a BIG difference.

They are not sub-human, but they don't afford "special" rights. See, you're asking for Special Rights.

I'm not a Republican. Nice try.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

You know I always wondered what service meant. I mean you hear customer service, Internal Revenue Service, etc. It wasn't till I heard one of my neighbors say "I am going to have my bull service my cow" that I truly understood the meaning of the word "service".
    The bronco chemist.

4. The Following User High Fived LoyalSoldier For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    They CHOSE to be that.

There's a BIG difference.

They are not sub-human, but they don't afford "special" rights. See, you're asking for Special Rights.

I'm not a Republican. Nice try.
    Really? Wow.

I guess you defy nature don't you! Or maybe you just don't know what you are quite yet. I go with the latter. You are a Republican. Yet you pretend to be something else.

No, it's not special rights to be able to go into a store and buy goods. It's not a special right to eat food at a restaurant.

If you consider that a "special right". I'm sorry for you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ah, yes, the "Republican" brush.

I love how transgenders and homosexuals are "people too" but business owners aren't.

Man, what a hypocritical view.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Really? Wow.

I guess you defy nature don't you! Or maybe you just don't know what you are quite yet. I go with the latter. You are a Republican. Yet you pretend to be something else.
    I love how you paint me into a picture of yours.

What nature?

Nature is a man and a woman together in a relationship. Not transgenders. That's the dumbest thing you could have said.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love how people who bitch about religion seemingly forget basic anatomy when referring to "rights."

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I love how you paint me into a picture of yours.

What nature?

Nature is a man and a woman together in a relationship. Not transgenders. That's the dumbest thing you could have said.
    Go ahead and keep telling yourself. Just like how you keep telling yourself that allowing homosexuals and gays to eat at restaurants and buying groceries at the stores they want is "special treatment".

I'm through with this thread and off to bed. Go ahead and keep telling yourself that homosexuals and gays are after you and your groceries.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Go ahead and keep telling yourself. Just like how you keep telling yourself that allowing homosexuals and gays to eat at restaurants and buying groceries at the stores they want is "special treatment".
    I missed where they can't. I mean heck you can't even identify someone as being gay unless they tell you or are open about it.

You act as if they are under the same discrimination as blacks were 80 years ago. Well guess what, they aren't!
    The bronco chemist.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived LoyalSoldier For This Post:

I'm through with this thread and off to bed. Go ahead and keep telling yourself that homosexuals and gays are after you and your groceries.
    rofl

Let's all have a parade.....
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information