Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 2010 World Cup

Thumbs up

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Glad Spain won in the end. Holland played a rather dirty game.

Here's a stat Kap will like.
    The only unbeaten team in the World Cup was New Zealand!

4. The Following User High Fived Jaws For This Post:

I'm happy for Cesc Fabregas, until he signs with Real Madrid he's still a Gunner.

Congrats Devilspawn. Spain hold both the European and World Cup Champions. Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    The final is a 0-0 snoozefest going into overtime.

So, here's an instant poll:

More annoying sound - vuvuzelas or "Boomer Sooner"?
    Boomer Sooner, every time. I can tune vuvuzelas out pretty easily. The worst fight song in college sports is another matter entirely.

I'm glad Spain won. They clearly played the better (and cleaner) game. I'm just disappointed David Villa couldn't manage a goal and win the Golden Boot. He produced more spectacular goals than anyone else, easily.

Also, congrats to New Zealand! I was hoping Spain would win just so that New Zealand would be the last unbeaten team.

7. The Following User High Fived SM19 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What an amazing finish between Scotland and England.

I hope Dave is enjoying his favorite beverage somewhere in Germany tonight.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

When are other games on? Ive found I really quite enjoy watching these games. I watched us vs mexico twice. I still do not quite understand who is playing and for why and when, but I enjoy putting the games on while I do some work around my house. Its not as fast paced as hockey so I do not have to give it my full attention, but it is not boring to the point where I am constantly doing something else like checking emails and whatnot....But I could if I wanted too.

I also like to make fun of the pansies who roll and cry when they get run into.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    When are other games on? Ive found I really quite enjoy watching these games. I watched us vs mexico twice. I still do not quite understand who is playing and for why and when, but I enjoy putting the games on while I do some work around my house. Its not as fast paced as hockey so I do not have to give it my full attention, but it is not boring to the point where I am constantly doing something else like checking emails and whatnot....But I could if I wanted too.

I also like to make fun of the pansies who roll and cry when they get run into.
    There are some CONCACAF qualifiers tonight (probably not on TV, because its not the US, the US played Mexico Sunday and got a draw), but I think that's it for awhile.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Duh...the Confederation Cup starts Sunday. It will be in the 9 a.m. and 12:30 time slots Mountain time, I think.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Duh...the Confederation Cup starts Sunday. It will be in the 9 a.m. and 12:30 time slots Mountain time, I think.

Fantastic!
    Now that hockey is done I have literally Zero sports to watch until football starts. Are there any games I should be looking out for in particular? Or teams?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Fantastic!
    Now that hockey is done I have literally Zero sports to watch until football starts. Are there any games I should be looking out for in particular? Or teams?
    Germany, Chile and Portugal.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This was a lazy bump. At least bump the GD 2014 World Cup thread! ...This after you posted 2017 information in the 2016 college football thread.

Mods - I think we should consider a ban for MO based on this reckless posting behavior lately.

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Germany, Chile and Portugal.
    Who are you pulling for?
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

This was a lazy bump. At least bump the GD 2014 World Cup thread! ...This after you posted 2017 information in the 2016 college football thread.

Mods - I think we should consider a ban for MO based on this reckless posting behavior lately.

Buff, I would like you to come over and organize my house. Ill provide Vodka Crans
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who are you pulling for?
    No dog in the fight. Americans didn't qualify.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Buff, I would like you to come over and organize my house. Ill provide Vodka Crans
    I have no organization skills, but I like where this is headed...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information