Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So how do The Broncos Start the year?

Default So how do The Broncos Start the year?

Do the Broncos start the season fast followed by another epic collapse? Is this due to a lack of depth? Are the Broncos doomed to continue to tease their fans by jumping out to a first place start in the first half of the season only to fall flat in the second half of the year? Inquiring rival fans want to know.
    The Rams Belong in L.A.
    Don Coryell belongs in the NFL Hall Of Fame. He should have made it in his living years. Shame on the Hall of Fame voters.

Is this post the definition of irony? A chargers fan talking to US about collapse?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

3. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

If you want to know it will look somewhat like your season did last year.. we start the season out 2-2. Then win some lose some, until about week 8 or 9 then we win out the rest of the season.

Make it to the playoffs and show the chargers how to win a playoff game.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

i know one thing,the bolts better hope the broncos keep stankin up the 2nd half of the seaon.otherwise they wont get to be the 8-8 or 9-7 div champs and get their asses handed to them in the playoffs anymore !

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

The real question is, is there team who does less with the talent they have than the sparklers? Playoff choke year after year, and 0 rings.
    Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

7. The Following User High Fived broncobryce For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    Do the Broncos start the season fast followed by another epic collapse? Is this due to a lack of depth? Are the Broncos doomed to continue to tease their fans by jumping out to a first place start in the first half of the season only to fall flat in the second half of the year? Inquiring rival fans want to know.
    I think it will be a steady collapse throught the year. Nothing like the world record collapse we had last year.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

The big collapse will happen when philis collapses under DOOM.
    Merry.

My prediction is that we start off 9-0 and are the last undefeated team in the league. And the Chargers start off 0-7 and we laugh at them all day long.

Then we start to go in a little funk and lose the last 7 games. While the Chargers win the last 9. And we lose the division again.

Then the Charger fans talk about how its thier year, til they lose in the playoffs as usual.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ahhh, one and done i guess. Well, he isnt lying about our collapses but at the same time i wonder when the Chargers will actually live up to the hype about making the SB......

13. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post

kind like the bolts starting slow and then figuring out they should be better.

I suspect we will have a 8-8 year this year at best just based on what I know right now.

We have more or less rebuilt 40+ players from mikeys past teams. getting rid of the ME players and looking for TEAM players.

It may take awhile to get the first place in the division but then you do have nor as a HC so God only knows what will happen with Y'all over the next few years once all the talent has drained out via FA or retirements.

Schedule seems tough to expect any sustained series of wins put together...

I'm interested to see how the O and D lines hang for 16 games...

...God knows Denver had to do something to get away from that second half (season) 'rundown.'
    Last edited by Broncolingus; 06-09-2010 at 10:23 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Broncolingus For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

The Chargers suck.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

18. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by T.K.O. (team kyle orton) View Post
    i know one thing,the bolts better hope the broncos keep stankin up the 2nd half of the seaon.otherwise they wont get to be the 8-8 or 9-7 div champs and get their asses handed to them in the playoffs anymore !
    When have the Chargers ever won the division at 9-7? Of course they did win it at 8-8 two years ago which was mostly a testament to the epic fail on the part of the Broncos. So epic that it oversaw the dismissing of the only coach who ever took the Broncos to Super Bowl victories. Even after going 8-8 they still beat the Colts in the Wild Card round...
    Last edited by BoltWalt; 06-10-2010 at 10:54 AM.
    The Rams Belong in L.A.
    Don Coryell belongs in the NFL Hall Of Fame. He should have made it in his living years. Shame on the Hall of Fame voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    The Chargers suck.
    Insightful comment(but then what should I expect when I put my post in the smack Forum?). I should point out that recent history shows the Broncos suck even more.
    The Rams Belong in L.A.

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Default So how do The Broncos Start the year?

by kickin' the jags butts !

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information