Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Album's coming out soon that you're eagerly awaiting!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Deftones has a new album coming? That would be cool.

I'm looking forward to Darren from System of a Down's side project "Scars on Broadway"

I'm also looking forward to the new Mudvayne and the new Metallica.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    offspring- their new one i think is due sometime this summer. Cant wait!

Yeah, disturbed also is on there.
    'Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace' baby!

The Offspring have been my favorite band since I heard 'Come Out and Play' in 1994. This might be their last album, but I am definitely excited for it, it seems they are going back to their roots a little bit.
    "You do not mess with Pat Bowlen, and you definitely do not ignore him''

Link to quote

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan View Post
    Deftones has a new album coming? That would be cool.
    Yeah, I think it's tentatively titled Eros. I know that Stephen is going to 8 stringed guitar, which is extremely insane. I'm thinking this could be as dark as Around the Fur. God, I hope so. I wasn't as big of a fan of Saturday Night Wrist as some people, so I'm hoping for an improvement.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Yeah, I think it's tentatively titled Eros. I know that Stephen is going to 8 stringed guitar, which is extremely insane. I'm thinking this could be as dark as Around the Fur. God, I hope so. I wasn't as big of a fan of Saturday Night Wrist as some people, so I'm hoping for an improvement.
    I don't know a darn thing about the Deftones, but do you think he's headed towards an electric dulcimer?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I don't know a darn thing about the Deftones, but do you think he's headed towards an electric dulcimer?
    I don't think so. I think he's just too high all the time to really understand what he's doing. He has been obsessed with Meshuggah for years, so he's kinda copying them with their 8 strings. I just don't get it. He wants to sound heavier, but I mean, 8 strings? That's heavy balls. Going all the way back to E on the first string out of the eight is just SICK.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Man did I-Tunes hit the jackpot with releasing that new Coldplay song early. That song rocks and I can't turn on the TV without seeing the commercial.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I cant wait for Gary Glitter's Rock n Roll Part 3. I think instead of "Hey" it, he replaces it with "Chiefs suck".

Of course, this is all pending his child rape case.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek "aaarrruuuuuu" Wolfe

MINE!!!

I've been trying to get my first CD done for over a year now. Just not "perfect" enough for me yet. It's getting close though. My goal for release date is by "The Taste of Colorado!" <crosses fingers>

Also been aiting for over 2 years for the debut of ETHiKS. Consisting of myself (DJ E) on the one's and two's, Gymani, Krysis, Se7en and DJ Jakobie. Hard to get everybody into the studio to finish everything up....

Other than those....no others.

PEACE!!!
    SAKUNA MATATA - Black Forest, CO

^Thanks MasterShake^

11. The Following User High Fived AlWilsonizKING For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information