Thread: Seriously,?! We should discuss this.

Default Seriously,?! We should discuss this.

Will devaroux, jr.

How awesome is that!!!?

Come on guys- That is one of the funniest names and coolest things I have heard in a while. I do not care if it is Jwalk in disguise. Will Devaroux jr should never ever be banned just on pure principal.
    Even though we know it is not jwalk, it is a better poster and legit person. This should be amended or vetod or whatever. Yes, i think I perhaps have this in the wrong forum. Yes, i think perhaps that my sensse of humore is beyond many.

No, I have not been ddrinking. Yes, Yes, I have. That however, does not negate the fact that any Will devaroux Jr should be an equal memboer of our society!!

What do you think? I think Yay. Who is with me......? (we are going streaking!)

Okay- Bye.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

What other name has he posted with?

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    What other name has he posted with?

dream....

*we should also note that theer e were at one time 5 guests veiwing this thread who have not ever posted or signed up, or are sinedg in! That should denote..............something? i think.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Sorry U29. The Will D account was made as a joke by a current member in good standing who has been sternly warned against making duplicate accounts in the future. It was not Dream and the account will remain banned permanently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

6. The Following User High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    Sorry U29. The Will D account was made as a joke by a current member in good standing who has been sternly warned against making duplicate accounts in the future. It was not Dream and the account will remain banned permanently.

So sad.
    I still think that an account with the name of biily Devaroux should be in good sstanding. You break my heart Frau.

Not really, but. but. but i need to go to sleep. The lil pool party we had has made me tired.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Booooooooooooooo!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

The option of course remains for the member in question to change his Monikker to Wm. Deveroux, Jr. That's his call
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

10. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I forgot about Dream...I kinda miss that kid and all of his wigger comments and attitude.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I am so glad we have you guys around to protect us.

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I am so glad we have you guys around to protect us.
    It's good to hear this Buff. We often go for long periods feeling very unappreciated. With this positive feed-back, I will redouble my efforts to keep this place secure for your posting happiness.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information