Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Jrwiz Fired as moderator

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Where is buff?

I figured he would be here by now to defend MUG's honor.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Nearly every one of the posters who have been banned were liked by some of
    the mods. A few probably were liked by most or all of them. But when a poster
    forces their hand, what are they do to?

-----
    They do what they have to do in the best interests of the messageboard community as a whole...

3. The Following 6 Users High Fived Midnight Blue For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by girler View Post
    I've never been a mod here, and I've gotten in trouble a few times myself. But I must say that handling the people here is probably like running a daycare.

There are the good kids who do what they're told, but sometimes get into an argument over who got the toy first, or they might want snack time early, or whatever. They just need a little direction sometimes (or a good long nap) and all is good.

Then there's the more aggressive kids who just take what they want when they want it and make some of the good kids cry. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, just something that happens in a daycare. They need to learn to ask and to share and when they can do that, it's all good.

Now you get to the bullies who LIKE to make the other kids cry. This does not work in a daycare because while you are taking care of the last crying kid, he's off making another kid cry. If the bully kids can't be taught to calm down and play nicely, then the other kids' parents might start taking their kids somewhere else because who wants to take their kid to a place that makes them cry every day?

Then there are the totally over the top rotten kids. They are destructive and have no ability to play well with others. They not only break toys, but they ruin the daycare's furniture, crayons, pillows, whatever is in use that day. Those kids make others cry, and disrupt the entire atmosphere of the daycare. They cannot stay, no matter how cute or funny they are. They are a danger to themselves and others.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you're not a parent.
    I understand the analogy perfectly.

5. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Where is buff?

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Where is he in the picture? I can't seem to find anyone who looks like his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post

Claymored it 4 ya

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information