Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 156

Thread: Jrwiz Fired as moderator

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    31,915

    Default Jrwiz Fired as moderator

    Just wanted the rest of the forum to know I have been expecting this since the rest of the original mod team was changed.

    It has been apparent to me since then that Tned wanted to go with a less conservative molding group than we started with almost three years ago.

    I think Overall I have done a good job molding bringing a different voice to the squad. That is not to say that this group is bad because it is a very good group. Just that they are a bit more liberal than I am.

    Here is the official reason for my firing.

    The breaking spirit of what is expected of mods (held to a higher standard than normal poster), is making the whole mod team and site look bad, because you are a mod of the site.

    I have always held different views of many of the folks on this forum, on many subjects.

    Wanted you all to know that it had s been a pleasure trying to maintain "law and order" to the site. I'm sure there are many that will not shed any tears to my demise.

    But I have developed many friends here. to these I say Adios .

    Respect the mods as they have a hard job to do.

  2. The Following 13 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,389

    Default

    Well I hope your not leaving over this.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,389

    Default

    Jrwiz, you get back in here. NOW
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  5. The Following 4 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,389

    Default

    If this Is age discrimination Imma be upset!!!!!!
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,389

    Default

    This should happened last year though. ***BREAK***

    I feel like Im alone in here.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lot G
    Adopted Bronco:
    matt prater, terrell davis, dr. velcro
    Posts
    27,446

    Default

    well at least no one's claiming you're dead this time. . .


    don't know if we can trust what you say now or not, but if this is serious then thanks for the work you've put in the past few years. . . and clay's right-- you damn well better not be leaving. . .

  9. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,389

    Default

    I nominate TImmy For this vacant Mod position. He hates Cutler, and he has killed deeres with a tire iron.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  11. The Following 15 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:


  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    well at least no one's claiming you're dead this time. . .


    don't know if we can trust what you say now or not, but if this is serious then thanks for the work you've put in the past few years. . . and clay's right-- you damn well better not be leaving. . .
    I want your seed inside me.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  13. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:


  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    18,169

    Default

    Democracy in action. Convicted by a jury of your own peers. Who here values justice higher than mercy?

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lot G
    Adopted Bronco:
    matt prater, terrell davis, dr. velcro
    Posts
    27,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dagda View Post
    Democracy in action. Convicted by a jury of your own peers. Who here values justice higher than mercy?
    okay, this is your third post?


    i give it better than fifty-fifty odds this isn't your first account here. . .



  16. The Following 6 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:


  17. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lot G
    Adopted Bronco:
    matt prater, terrell davis, dr. velcro
    Posts
    27,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I want your seed inside me.
    how much money do you have?

  18. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:


  19. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    how much money do you have?
    Enough for a dime bag and a jar of peanut butter.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  20. The Following 4 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:


  21. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Heartbreak City, CO
    Posts
    12,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    how much money do you have?
    enough for a turkey baster
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.
    BanZamBFEugenics2013

  22. The Following 6 Users High Fived shank For This Post:


  23. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    18,169

    Default

    You can't talk about drugs on a family site, jerk.

  24. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,262

    Default

    Like with other private communications, we aren't usually in the habit of discussing them openly or the reasons behind decisions. However, since part of the OP in this thread was trimmed and out of context, I will briefly address that. The full sentence was:

    "Your posting, both the direct violations of the rules and breaking the spirit of what is expected of mods (held to a higher standard than normal poster), is making the whole mod team and site look bad, because you are a mod of the site."

    This was a decision not easy to reach and has been on the table for a year, and has involved a GREAT deal of conversation in the private mod area, and of course Jr has been aware and participating in those discussions.

    The bottom line is that Jr has been a great asset to BF, has dedicated many, many hours and we all owe him a great deal for that. However, it was time to make a change. It has been clear for some time that Jr needed the additional freedom that non-mod posters get, and he chose that freedom over the greater limits placed on mod-posters.

    I think we all look forward to seeing Jr contribute on BF for years to come, and all owe him a debt of gratitude for the countless hours he has dedicated to this community.

    Thank You Jrwiz


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group