Thread: Random Fantasy Questions Thread

Default Random Fantasy Questions Thread

Ok answers are required to help make this thread work by all the gurus. So since I got a lot of random fantasy questions I thought id just create a thread for it. Maybe a few of you guys do too.

But here's my first random question.

Looks like Cadillac got hurt. Chris Brown blew up for the Titans Sunday. Should I drop Caddy and pick up Brown? I'm pretty stacked at all the other positions....so he's my only option.

I also have Chester Taylor but I think he will do better and isnt as injured.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    darrell jackson!!

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Ok answers are required to help make this thread work by all the gurus. So since I got a lot of random fantasy questions I thought id just create a thread for it. Maybe a few of you guys do too.

But here's my first random question.

Looks like Cadillac got hurt. Chris Brown blew up for the Titans Sunday. Should I drop Caddy and pick up Brown? I'm pretty stacked at all the other positions....so he's my only option.

I also have Chester Taylor but I think he will do better and isnt as injured.
    yes that would be a good move.brown will get the job over white with a week like he had..
    ok my ??? I have I.bruce and porter as WR..neither had a good week but I started I. bruce and this week I will als godd move or not rams play 49ers inside....and porter's up against the broncos...I hate playing my fant. players when they play the broncos...

Quote Originally Posted by broncos9697 View Post
    yes that would be a good move.brown will get the job over white with a week like he had..
    ok my ??? I have I.bruce and porter as WR..neither had a good week but I started I. bruce and this week I will als godd move or not rams play 49ers inside....and porter's up against the broncos...I hate playing my fant. players when they play the broncos...

i wouldnt start porter at all this week. champ is going to crush porter...wait i mean anialate him.

bruce i think will have a decent week...i have both on my other team but i also have randel el and im going to start him over both as 3rd stringer.

ok heres another question. if you adrian peterson would you play him over larry johnson? lj is playing the bears and they shut down lt last week....they have really good run support and i think the leagues best linebackers. adrian peterson is going up against the detriot lions...
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    i wouldnt start porter at all this week. champ is going to crush porter...wait i mean anialate him.

bruce i think will have a decent week...i have both on my other team but i also have randel el and im going to start him over both as 3rd stringer.

ok heres another question. if you adrian peterson would you play him over larry johnson? lj is playing the bears and they shut down lt last week....they have really good run support and i think the leagues best linebackers. adrian peterson is going up against the detriot lions...
    I'd say yes, Peterson over a weaker Lions defense, over a confused KC offense with an out-of-game-shape LJ against the defense that held LT to about 25 yards rushing.

Ok, here's my question, at the flex possition .... Julius Jones RB1 Dallas who's splitting a lot of carries with Barber and facing a tough Miami run defense, or Plaxico Burress WR1 GIANTS against GB but we don't know if Eli Manning's playing, or Brandon Marshall WR2 against a supposedly tough Oakland pass defense?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information