Page 198 of 212 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3173

Thread: Workout thread

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    So nobody is going to address the issue of nut having intercourse in the gym
    nope just a bunch of salutes. I call bs

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

All you buddy.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Nut loves him some dumbbells.

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Why is that an issue???

Ooooooohhhhh, because they let dogs in a gym. I get it.
    Maybe, they are service dogs! Did you think of that? THat is not such a big issue, now is it?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    rowing is a great movement. there was this woman in our Gym at work that uses it and I got into an in depth discussion with her on it. she rowed competitively and by the end of our intercourse, she had steered me towards looking into a couple of local groups to get involved. I may, but I have so many interests that I just can't seem to keep at. but it's a great movement without a doubt. she also told me about a book called "boys in the boat" check it out. she says that it's her favorite book. anyway, good luck and I hope all is well.
    Boys in the boat is a great book. Everyone should read it.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Couldn't find the running thread. Went on a run down by the locks. Big ass train ramp to outer space behind me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180607_102745.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	12298
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following 8 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Couldn't find the running thread. Went on a run down by the locks. Big ass train ramp to outer space behind me.

You've put on some weight...

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Good work man. I've been slacking about the last 6 weeks. As soon as the wife is doing a little better i'm going to start a new program and kick my as for a while.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You've put on some weight...

Yeah I'm pretty cuddly now Joe, get to the point.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Yeah I'm pretty cuddly now Joe, get to the point.
    I felt my wink said it all.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I've been swimming a lot this summer. There's just one problem with swimming but I solved it. Keeping track of laps.

So here is what you do. Count every odd lap--1, 3, 5, 7, and 9. For laps that end in 1, mentally play the Metallica song One to remind yourself of the lap number. There is an added bonus that you get to listen to motivational music if you have good speakers. Then, for lap 3, play the song The Magic Number by De La Soul. Well, that's what I do. Sometimes I'll play Water's Edge by Seven Mary Three. But there is also a 7, but lap 7 is a long way off so no big. I'll put some links to the songs below. Then, for 5, play Pearl Jam's Alive--it rhymes with five. For 7, Stairway to Heaven. For 9, I Feel Fine by the Beatles.

You may have some different jams that you can associate with each number. Maybe you like even numbers? Beatles has it covered with Eight Days a Week and Two of Us. If you are a big Beatles fan this might work for you.

You might be thinking 'that would get boring, those same songs all the time'. Not a problem! Now that you have fixed an association with each number and a band, just choose another song by that band. So laps with 1 are Metallica jams, laps with 3 are now my dealer's choice laps, 5 any Pearl Jam, 7 any Zep, and 9 and Beatles. Good luck!

and...

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I actually kept up with the swimming, going nearly every day for at least a half mile. Pretty solid results from it and I still enjoy it. In a couple of weeks they will shut down the outdoor pool in the neighborhood.

Haven't been a real gym rat but go maybe 2-3 times a week. I'm surprised to be making gains at 43, I'm stronger now than at any point maybe. It's all relative and there's always someone stronger than you, but I put up 225 six times the other day and that made me feel good. I'm going to see if I can get 8 today. Pullups have come back some, back to 15 now. I doubt I'll ever get to 25 again, but then again I didn't weigh 185.

The fasting in the morning thing seems to work for me. I might do this for good.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

woohoo Joe and Hawg sitting in a tree

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    woohoo Joe and Hawg sitting in a tree
    You felt it too?

Good job Hawg. The most reps I ever did with 225 was 4, and that was 20 years ago

24. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information