Page 47 of 212 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Workout thread

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I did legs yesterday and can't walk right today. Did some deep squats (sets of 12), leg press (sets of 12), dumb bell straight leg dead lift (sets of 8), hammy curls (sets of 12), and some calf raises on the squat rack with an aerobic step.
    I'm ******* done. I'm going to Orlando for a mini weekend vacation tomorrow morning so I crammed everything in at a new level this week.

I haven't pushed myself that far and hard in so so so so so long. ******* done till Monday, that's for sure lol
    Russlin jimmies since 1981

2. The Following User High Fived TheReverend For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

LOL...nice. I'll be at work all weekend

Tomorrow morning I'm planning to be up at 0445 and do a 12 miler. Just posting it so I don't punk out when I wake up LOL

Ok, I did do a 12 mile ruck march in 2 hrs and 29 mins. Gunny, I did try something else, I put deoderant on my feet. Seemed to work, not a lot of sweat. Ive done it before but just didn't think I needed it for under 12 miles.

6. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Todays work out will consist of a GLOCK 23 and paper targets.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sylvester Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BORDERLINE View Post
    But my favorite fat burner would have to be ARSON by Muscle Asylum Project. I swear this product always always comes through for me.
    Just got a 120 count bottle of MUSCLE ASYLUM PROJECT Arson Pro-Competition Strength Thermogenic on closeout from AllStarHealth. $25.99 with a use by date of May 12th. A little over 3 weeks use for the bottle.

Finishing up Lipo-6 Black Ultra. Roughly 3 weeks to go on it, then I'll run Arson. After Arson, Muscle Pharms Shred Matrix gets a shot.

I liked Lipo-6 at first, but my body got used to it quickly. Disappointing, as I thought it was pretty promising. OxyElite and Animal Cuts have passed with flying colors for me. Still have to lower my body fat %, but it shouldn't be too long before I get to drop thermogenics for a while. I was hoping to find 1 more fat burner that thrilled me. No big deal, though, as I could always rotate Oxy and Animal Cuts as needed. I should count myself lucky to have found 2 I love.

Went to a family party yesterday. First thing I hear when I walk in the door..."damn Mike, you drop 60 pounds?"..."Mike didn't have 60 to lose...dang, he has lost a lot." It is always nice for others to notice the hard work. They ask what the secret is? Desire. Sweat. Focus. Never be satisfied.

Not interested...can I have some more of that cake?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by keithbishop View Post
    Just got a 120 count bottle of MUSCLE ASYLUM PROJECT Arson Pro-Competition Strength Thermogenic on closeout from AllStarHealth. $25.99 with a use by date of May 12th. A little over 3 weeks use for the bottle.

Finishing up Lipo-6 Black Ultra. Roughly 3 weeks to go on it, then I'll run Arson. After Arson, Muscle Pharms Shred Matrix gets a shot.

I liked Lipo-6 at first, but my body got used to it quickly. Disappointing, as I thought it was pretty promising. OxyElite and Animal Cuts have passed with flying colors for me. Still have to lower my body fat %, but it shouldn't be too long before I get to drop thermogenics for a while. I was hoping to find 1 more fat burner that thrilled me. No big deal, though, as I could always rotate Oxy and Animal Cuts as needed. I should count myself lucky to have found 2 I love.
    I'm a BIG FAN of Arson. It has always worked for me. When I get back home I'm buying that sucker. Is that a website you got it from?
    Back 2 Back Patches on my jacket/ Orange Zippers
    Super Bowl 50 witness

2019 Broncos Pick’em Champion
    2021 Broncos Pick’em Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Gym on base doesn't open until 0600 on the weekends so I didn't get to work out yesterday because I had to work. Luckily for me, my boss cut me back today so I went home, changed, and hit the gym. Did a good chest/shoulders workout and 20 minutes on the mill of tread.

13. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sylvester Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BORDERLINE View Post
    I'm a BIG FAN of Arson. It has always worked for me. When I get back home I'm buying that sucker. Is that a website you got it from?
    http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/muscl...hermogenic.htm

15. The Following User High Fived keithbishop For This Post:

Well, I think I broke a bone in my right foot yesterday. Funny thing is I felt no pain when I got home from my ruck. I took my son swimming and had no pain till an hour after I got home. Today my foot is swollen and in lots of pain. Ima wait one more day and if the pain persists then I'm gonna have it checked out. I already they can't do anything for it anyways. Looks like I'm gonna probably be in a lot of pain during my Bataan event. Kinda sux. Any suggestions to alleviate foot pain besides ice and elevation?

I haven't had my foot checked but I think its gout now. The area is warm and red and hurts like crazy. Ive had gout attacks before and this seems like its just another attack. Apparently you can get it from excessive exercise. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to go back in meds but on the brightside I will be fine for my marathon. Feel a little stupid for posting this but don't really have anyone to talk to bout it.....lol, what a loser!

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    I haven't had my foot checked but I think its gout now. The area is warm and red and hurts like crazy. Ive had gout attacks before and this seems like its just another attack. Apparently you can get it from excessive exercise. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to go back in meds but on the brightside I will be fine for my marathon. Feel a little stupid for posting this but don't really have anyone to talk to bout it.....lol, what a loser!
    Have you ever done one before? I'm 2 weeks out being done with this contest and I'm actually thinking about just doing one next Tuesday. I'd really have to walk most, if not all, of it but it might be a great way to get a final push before I have to level out before the end.

Either way, I have to batter myself even harder than ever before now. Going to step up the cardio even harder than Ive been doing it (over 60 miles each week for the past 2) and do a 5 day hypertrophy weights split. So IF I decide to man up and try to do an impromptu marathon, I'll be doing it on sore hips, feet and knees going into it lol, so I'd like a guage on how brutal it might be. I guess I could just try and not really feel any shame if I have to stop halfway in, all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by keithbishop View Post

Im REALLLLLLY surprised you havent tried EC if you run that many thermos!

Obviously theyre working great for you, but might want to give it a try... should be more effective and cheaper. Google "buy yellow bullet" if you're looking for a legal, effective and decently cheap option.

On the off-chance you want to go further... have you tried Clenbuterol? I ran it once and... well, it was just too intense for me so I've never done it again, but I will admit it's INSANELY effective and I can show you where to get it if you want to. On the off chance you did happen to decide to go that route, you have to commit to checking your blood pressure every day, being conservative with dosage and being sure you're healthy enough to do it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I miss good ol ephedra

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information