Thread: the Disc Golf thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That is geometry.
    Maybe if he was playing billiards...

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

We set up the basket in the greenbelt near the pool, played 10 improvised holes ranging from 130-310' with tons of technical aspects and lots of trees and subtle elevation variation. Had a bunch of neighbors and their kids playing--adult beverages for us grown kids. This is looking like an outstanding $100 investment so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Maybe if he was playing billiards...
    Curving a “disc” would be the same thing, essentially, just probably a little more advanced.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ooh boy, I just averted a disc golf faux pas.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Ooh boy, I just averted a disc golf faux pas.
    Frisbee is fine man. We got nothing to prove here. You wanna know which Phil Lewis custom art disc sold out first?

"You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I played 54 holes of disc golf today.

I have a problem.

9. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I played 54 holes of disc golf today.

I have a problem.
    No, you have a hobby.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Buff, what would be your general reaction to an invitation to play disc golf sometime soon? I think you aren't far from me now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

1st Annual EVH Unchained Open...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SP DGC Updated Holes.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	17907

Name:	IMG_1137.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	17908

Neighborhood course.

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Got my first ace today!

From 368' out.

Name:	image0.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	18239

16. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I uh...hehe...qualified for Amateur Nationals in the 40+ division in Austin this October. Whatever.

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I uh...hehe...qualified for Amateur Nationals in the 40+ division in Austin this October. Whatever.
    Congratulations!

20. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Was this Hawg?

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

James is a handsome fellow and fine disc golfer, it's a venial mistake to conflate us.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I just watched the JoMez coverage. Chills. One of the best sporting moments I've seen. James is such a genuine guy and a character too. Love his game.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information