Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies your looking forward to?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I guess this is some kind of horror take on King Arthur. It looks pretty badass. A24 is crushing it.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I might check out the Peele's Candyman this summer. He's earned my respect and the original probably deserves more credit as an all-time great in the genre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I might check out the Peele's Candyman this summer. He's earned my respect and the original probably deserves more credit as an all-time great in the genre.
    Candyman is an epic horror movie. Just a great movie. I forgot Peele was doing this. It will be interesting to see.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

He will probably **** it up, most remakes suck balls.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Just saw the trailer for Candyman, not feeling it. Tony Todd is Candyman and that movie is straight up classic. Im sure the new one will connect with the new generation but it doesnt look like my cup of tea.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Just saw the trailer for Candyman, not feeling it. Tony Todd is Candyman and that movie is straight up classic. Im sure the new one will connect with the new generation but it doesnt look like my cup of tea.
    I thought it looked good, but I probably will wait to stream it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I was sitting at my favorite Culver’s, who mutes their TVs, and I saw a commercial for Vin Diesel’s “Bloodshot.” It appeared to me that he’ll be playing a kind of Captain America – Iron Man hybrid superhero. How close is my assessment of that commercial?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I was sitting at my favorite Culver’s, who mutes their TVs, and I saw a commercial for Vin Diesel’s “Bloodshot.” It appeared to me that he’ll be playing a kind of Captain America – Iron Man hybrid superhero. How close is my assessment of that commercial?
    Try a new restaurant.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Candyman is an epic horror movie. Just a great movie. I forgot Peele was doing this. It will be interesting to see.
    I never saw the first one. I'm not usually into horror movies, but my wife loves them. I wonder what she thinks when she is pissed off at me?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    He will probably **** it up, most remakes suck balls.
    I don't usually watch remakes. Hollywood is running out of ideas, and so unoriginal with remakes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I never saw the first one. I'm not usually into horror movies, but my wife loves them. I wonder what she thinks when she is pissed off at me?
    The original is awesome and ive changed my mind a bit on Jordan's film as its not a remake but a direct sequel so that does change things. Definitely check out the first one though Tony Todd is simply amazing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't usually watch remakes. Hollywood is running out of ideas, and so unoriginal with remakes.
    Actually there a ton of good original flicks out there. 2019 was an amazing year for movies. Joker, JoJo Rabbit, Parasite, Knives Out, Ad Astra, The Peanutbutter Falcon and some I have yet to see but trust folks who tell me that they are very good like 1917 and Ford vs. Ferrari. I think big popcorn movies are getting repetitive and unoriginal in a lot of ways but smaller movies are in a lot of ways getting better.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

17. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Actually there a ton of good original flicks out there. 2019 was an amazing year for movies. Joker, JoJo Rabbit, Parasite, Knives Out, Ad Astra, The Peanutbutter Falcon and some I have yet to see but trust folks who tell me that they are very good like 1917 and Ford vs. Ferrari. I think big popcorn movies are getting repetitive and unoriginal in a lot of ways but smaller movies are in a lot of ways getting better.
    Blockbuster movies keep the film industry standing up, but the smaller and original films keep it moving.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    1917 would be the only movie I'd be interested in seeing out of the ones you listed. I guess I'm boring as a movie watcher. My wife says I have movie ADHD.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information