Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies your looking forward to?

Avengers: Age of Ultron
    Prayer is dignity of soul

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived dwenrhod For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    Cannot wait to see Margot Robbie playing Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad
    Attachment 6872
    Its weird that, to me, she looks SO much like Jaime Pressly.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

This looks so freaking good! Not out til July 31st though. BOOOOO!!!

5. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I am hoping to see the film "Unbroken" about Lou Zamparini. For anyone who doesn't know the story, this was a man who went through many events in his life, going from dark days to Olympic triumphs to WWII prisoner of war to alcoholism to be an evangelical speaker. I think it was A. Jolie (?) that became his neighbor and friend in his final years and wanted to do this movie. But since it is a mainstream Hollywood film, I wonder if it will miss the point of his life which was his Christian testimony. I wonder if Hollywood will just lop that off the script and just blather about what a "personal inspiration" he was to many.

I think it is great tale nonetheless but I am curious if it will give the credit where Zamparini would have given the credit for his life.
    Just bought the book about him, haven't started yet, but looking forward to it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Mad Max: Fury Road looks incredible. They basically went to the desert for 2 years and filmed cars crashing into each other:

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Mad Max: Fury Road looks incredible. They basically went to the desert for 2 years and filmed cars crashing into each other:

I saw somewhere that they didn't do much CGI at all. I.E., all the crashes are pretty much real.

10. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I saw somewhere that they didn't do much CGI at all. I.E., all the crashes are pretty much real.
    Yup, that it what I read as well. Really impressive stunt work.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Hope its good, i just bought the original Road Warrior on Blue Ray.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I've never seen the original nor the sequel.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Mad Max and Road Warrior are great great movies. Thunderdome was ok but very watered down compared to the first 2.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

The first 2 are good. The third was a Tina Turner music video, but it was ok.

EDIT: Just looked up why the 3rd felt so off from the others and it turns out George Miller just directed the action scenes, not the film due to the death of a friend:

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (also known as Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome or simply Mad Max 3) is a 1985 film, the third installment in the action movie Mad Max franchise. The film was directed by George Miller and George Ogilvie, and starred Mel Gibson and Tina Turner. The original music score was composed by Maurice Jarre. George Miller, director of the first two Mad Max movies, lost interest in the project after his friend and producer Byron Kennedy was killed in a helicopter crash while location scouting. Miller later agreed to direct the action sequences.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Max...e%29#Mad_Max_2

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good movies.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I'm really looking forward to it. Tom Howard is one of the best actors out there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Have yet to see Furious 7 but has been getting good props by RT. But i did see this and it was a feel good moment for me as im just a huge fan of Tony Jaa because he is so awesome. I love his excitement here as he almost doesnt know how to act but he's just being himself and being humble. Im so glad he is starting to break out here now into the mainstream, he's a really good martial artists and deserves more recognition.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Have yet to see Furious 7 but has been getting good props by RT. But i did see this and it was a feel good moment for me as im just a huge fan of Tony Jaa because he is so awesome. I love his excitement here as he almost doesnt know how to act but he's just being himself and being humble. Im so glad he is starting to break out here now into the mainstream, he's a really good martial artists and deserves more recognition.

I have yet to see a Fast and Furious movie and I am just puzzled how that series has grown so much in the past few years. From friends I know that have seen the series it sounds like only about 2-3 of the movies are worth the time. Funny how its getting better as it progresses, though.

22. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information