Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies your looking forward to?

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Have you seen that new UR29 movie? Dumb and Dumber To?

Im looking forward to it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Me and my little girl go out for a date on her birthday (we've been doing it the last few years). Last year, we saw Frozen together, and this year, she wants to go see Paddington. Never heard of it, but she's excited to see it.
    Cute
    Me and my "little" sis (33) went to see Frozen last year too.
    Paddington was a favourite on TV when I was growing up in the 70s.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Just read an article about Foxcatcher. I gotta see it, but it looks creepy as hell. Anyone see it yet?

6. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Just saw a trailer for Hot Tub Time Machine 2. Seriously can't wait. The first one was absolutely hilarious and from the trailer this one looks like it's going to be awesome as well.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

I think I'd like to see the gambler maybe

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

The next Tarantino Movie The Hateful Eight just started production yesterday in Telluride, Colorado. It takes place in the old west just after the Civil War where a group of bounty hunters are stuck together after a snow storm hits a ranch. Should be good!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2014-07-30-at-11.20.43-AM.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	6225

From Sam Jackson's Twitter:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hateful8.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	6226
    Last edited by MasterShake; 12-11-2014 at 04:52 PM.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I am hoping to see the film "Unbroken" about Lou Zamparini. For anyone who doesn't know the story, this was a man who went through many events in his life, going from dark days to Olympic triumphs to WWII prisoner of war to alcoholism to be an evangelical speaker. I think it was A. Jolie (?) that became his neighbor and friend in his final years and wanted to do this movie. But since it is a mainstream Hollywood film, I wonder if it will miss the point of his life which was his Christian testimony. I wonder if Hollywood will just lop that off the script and just blather about what a "personal inspiration" he was to many.

I think it is great tale nonetheless but I am curious if it will give the credit where Zamparini would have given the credit for his life.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I am hoping to see the film "Unbroken" about Lou Zamparini. For anyone who doesn't know the story, this was a man who went through many events in his life, going from dark days to Olympic triumphs to WWII prisoner of war to alcoholism to be an evangelical speaker. I think it was A. Jolie (?) that became his neighbor and friend in his final years and wanted to do this movie. But since it is a mainstream Hollywood film, I wonder if it will miss the point of his life which was his Christian testimony. I wonder if Hollywood will just lop that off the script and just blather about what a "personal inspiration" he was to many.

I think it is great tale nonetheless but I am curious if it will give the credit where Zamparini would have given the credit for his life.

I am already anticipating this may become my favorite movie. And I think Jolie is directing it too
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post

I also think the Coen Bros are writing/have written it, so it's pretty much guaranteed to be badass if that's the case.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

um ya so i just found a site with the leaks of the new terminator, the new star wars, the new hobbit, the new avengers and , the new jurassic world....... kind of amazed right now..

edit ; nvm too good to be true ;p
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 12-12-2014 at 05:38 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    um ya so i just found a site with the leaks of the new terminator, the new star wars, the new hobbit, the new avengers and , the new jurassic world....... kind of amazed right now..

Run a malware and AV check on your computer you gullible stoner.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

22. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

The new Terminator and Hobbit maybe might leak right now, but the other films most likely exist primarily in the form of dailies or are being rendered with special effects for days in sections. The final edits won't even take place right up until a week before the release in some cses. John Williams won't even score the new Star Wars movie until a few months before it premieres, why even risk ruining such a cool experience on a laptop?

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information