Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Truth about LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    Manning has had Wayne and Harrison for a lot of his career

While Brady was winning Superbowls with Givens, Branch, Patten, ect...

I'd take Brady over Manning any day of the week.
    So youre saying Manning had the better team because he had better WR's the majority of his career? Because I never even mentioned the WR position. I said the Pats in 03,04, and 07 were better then any teams Peyton Manning has ever played on. I dont think you can argue against that.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived EMB6903 For This Post:

LeBron had 9 turnovers in the final game.

He was visibly not the same person that he was earlier in the playoffs, and I'm talking about demeanor.

He's a stud, he's the best player in the NBA. He also isn't as dedicated as a lot of other star players, that's not really debatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    LeBron had 9 turnovers in the final game.
    Too bad he didn't have one more-cuz hen he would have had the ever elusive, Quadruple Double.

Or is it like Middle School and Integers? Would it have negated one of his doubles, and left him with only a double double?

My head hurts.

5. The Following User High Fived ursamajor For This Post:

Lebron=Glorified Karl Malone

I heard a commentator/talking head provide another possible HUGE difference between the careers of Jordan and LeBron. That difference is:

Jordan and his Chicago Bulls NEVER were knocked out of the playoffs by a lower seeded team, whereas LeBron and his Cavs were knocked out of the playoffs the LAST two years by lower seeded teams. Moreover, this year the Cavs had the best record in the NBA and home court through out the playoffs (not sure whether Cavs or Lakers had that distinction last year).

Based on my memory and recollection, I believe it is true but I haven't researched it to verify it is true. Now I know that Kobe and his Lakers have been knocked out of the playoffs by lower seeded teams. I also believe Magic and his Lakers were knocked out of the playoffs by lower seeded teams (1986 loss to Rockets is one that comes to mind, but not sure which team was higher seed).
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Lebron found out prior to game 4 that Delonte Smith (team mate) was banging his mom.

Actually if you google it, you will see that it is everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    I heard a commentator/talking head provide another possible HUGE difference between the careers of Jordan and LeBron. That difference is:

Jordan and his Chicago Bulls NEVER were knocked out of the playoffs by a lower seeded team, whereas LeBron and his Cavs were knocked out of the playoffs the LAST two years by lower seeded teams. Moreover, this year the Cavs had the best record in the NBA and home court through out the playoffs (not sure whether Cavs or Lakers had that distinction last year).

Based on my memory and recollection, I believe it is true but I haven't researched it to verify it is true. Now I know that Kobe and his Lakers have been knocked out of the playoffs by lower seeded teams. I also believe Magic and his Lakers were knocked out of the playoffs by lower seeded teams (1986 loss to Rockets is one that comes to mind, but not sure which team was higher seed).
    Lebron is no Jordan-but I would still love him to be a Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor View Post
    Lebron found out prior to game 4 that Delonte West* (team mate) was banging his mom.

Actually if you google it, you will see that it is everywhere.
    *fixed

just a rumor
    funny one though
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

I don't like his sore loser attitude, but damn I would love if he came to NY, either the Knicks or Brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Child Please.

In elimination games he is 4-2 and averages an NBA record 32 points in those games, along with 8 boards and 7 assists. Is he overhyped? Maybe. But he's still far and away the best player in the NBA.
    I never understood the point of this post.

You pretty much said "King, you're right."

Far and away the best player? No way, he's not far and away better than Kobe or D-Wade. A season from now I doubt he's far and away better than Kevin Durant either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamechanger View Post
    *fixed

just a rumor
    funny one though
    At first, it was "just a rumor" that Tiger's Wife beat him for banging all those chicks. And it was once just a rumor that he banged those chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor View Post
    At first, it was "just a rumor" that Tiger's Wife beat him for banging all those chicks. And it was once just a rumor that he banged those chicks.
    yea,
    but I just can't take stock in those kind of sources
    esp. a blog site and the "source" starts it off like:

"My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Dan Gilbert personally"

no team official, no agent, no player said this but a contractor?
    something about this just yells ducktales to me
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

Quote Originally Posted by Gamechanger View Post
    yea,
    but I just can't take stock in those kind of sources
    esp. a blog site and the "source" starts it off like:

"My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Dan Gilbert personally"

no team official, no agent, no player said this but a contractor?
    something about this just yells ducktales to me
    The rumor is picking up steam.

If this rumor happens to be true, you will not see ESPN, or any legitimate news sources that has NBA relations break the story.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    Lebron=Glorified Karl Malone
    Karl Malone is a GOD.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information